Chapter 15

(Picture: Stacey)

Olivia POV

I glance at Skylar again as I turn off the car. She's adorable when she's asleep. Then again she's always adorable.

"Are you saying you love me?"

I feel my cheeks heat up again and clear my throat. I should've said yes. Why did I even say no? I mean I should take her out on a date first, right? And make it romantic somehow? And what if she doesn't feel-

"Mmm" I suck in a breath as my thoughts are interrupted by Skylar's ...moan? I bite my lip and close my eyes to concentrate. Trying to control myself when her breathing picks up and more moans escape her mouth is definitely harder than it sounds. Shit. She moans again and I scramble out of the car, quickly slamming the door shut behind me. So much for innocent princess...

"Ow fuck" a tired, muffled shout from inside the car indicates Skylar is awake. Thank god. Skylar groans and rubs her head while climbing out the car and I clear my throat trying to stop myself from throwing myself at her.

"Um we should go" Skylar studies me curiously for a minute with her head titled and brown hair falling to the side before blushing and nodding. I take the bag with Lauren's food and walk towards my room not saying a word. Well this is awkward. I knock and wait for Alex to open the door. Weird, I have to knock to get into my own room now? Lauren rips the bag out of my hand and digs through it, ripping open a bag of chips and moaning as she starts munching on them. I stifle a laugh and she tries glaring at me only ending up laughing instead.

"Sorry 'bout your ear by the way Olivia" I shrug and smile at her sincere look

"It's fine-" im cut off as Isabelle rushes inside with Vanessa following behind her.

"Where have you be Olivia, the elders have been waiting for you!" My eyes widen and I quickly rush into my closet ripping off my shirt and pants before quickly pulling on a black singlet and black combat pants.

"Shit" I hand Lauren a towel to wipe her hands and face before turning to Skylar "you don't have to come, but you can if you want"

"I want to" anger flashes through her eyes as she remembers Lane. I nod and walk to the throne room with Skylar, Lauren, Alex, Elizabeth, Isabelle and Vanessa following behind me. My crown is brought to me and placed on my head as soon as I step inside but I shoo the others away. That shoulder thing is heavy as fuck. Skylar and the others stand next to my throne as the door opens and three elderly men and two woman walk in. Stacey, the youngest of them, rushes towards me hugging me despite the formal circumstances. She is one of my best friends after all. Her bright blonde hair is in its usual braided faux Mohawk style and her silver eyes sparkle happily. I look her up and down checking if the uniform has changed at all since the last time I saw her. It's still the same tight leather suit it has been for the past 500 years.

"Hey little sis" I laugh as she calls me sis again. Long story.

"Hey, how have you been?" She shrugs before her eyes land on Skylar. I hold back a growl as her eyes roam Skylar's body and she smirks

"Who's the hottie?"

"My mate, fuck off" Stacey's face falls and she pouts at my harsh threatening tone "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" she smirks at me with a raised eyebrow "you must really like her huh?"

I feel my cheeks heat up as I clear my throat and look back at Skylar. She blushes as I catch her looking at me already.

"Aww that's adorable" I hit Stacey's arm causing her to stumble back as I mutter 'shut up'

"We should start the trials" a deep voice speaks before Stacey can and we both nod. I sit back down as a guard leads Oscar inside. His cuts and bruises are mostly healed, he's been given new clothes and a metal collar is fastened around his neck with a metal chain to lead him. The guard forces him to his knees before sanding back with a bow.