Chapter Nine

(Picture: Skylar kissing Olivia)

Skylar POV

Olivia freezes as I crash my lips against hers before finally responding a second later and moving them against mine hungrily. The sweet taste of strawberries flood my senses and I let out a small moan. The warmth spreading through my chest vanishes as her soft lips suddenly leave mine. I open my eyes and breathe in heavily trying to suck the air back into my burning lungs. Man, I've kissed both girls and guys before but it never felt like that, now I see why Vanessa and Isabelle are always all over each other. Olivia swallows loudly, her eyes glowing with lust as she moves away slowly and lies down on her back on top of the small carpet in front of the fireplace. She closes her eyes with her hands at her sides and breathes in deeply to...calm herself down? Did I do something?

"A-are you okay?" I crawl over to her and kneel next to her. She opens her eyes and props herself up using her elbows and nods with her, now faintly swollen, lips curled into a slight smile

"Yeah, s-sorry" Olivia through her eyelashes cutely "it's, um, j-just kind of hard to control myself when you do that..."

She trails off, her cheeks tinted bright red and I look down at teeth as she licks them showing me what she means. Her normally barely noticeable fangs have grown almost twice in size, standing out considerably against the other teeth which now only reach half way down the sharp canines.

"It makes me want to mark you..." She continues trailing off again and licking her lips

"Don't lick your lips...I want to do that" I smirk leaning down over her, brushing my tongue over her lips making her gasp and turn bright red again

"Skylar-"

"I don't care" I whisper looking into her eyes and leaning closer so my lips brush against hers with each word

"Skylar, I'm serious...I won't be able to stop myself from marking you" Fear flashes through her eyes. I gently kiss the corner of her mouth and smile as I press my forehead against hers

"So am I" I pause moving my arms on either side of her to hold down her forearms gently so she can still use her elbows to prop herself up "Go ahead"

I kiss her again, the tingling warmth spreading through my chest again as she kisses me back without hesitation this time. Pushing her down while kissing her I move my legs so I'm straddling her on the floor and let go of her arms to move my hands under her shirt. I stoke her stomach, sitting up wide-eyed as my fingers brush against the six ripples on her abdomen. Olivia grins bashfully as I pull up her shirt and trace her abs in awe.

"Holy shit" Olivia laughs slightly before grabbing the back of my neck gently to pull me back down and connect her plump lips to mine. I keep stroking her abs as she reaches up and moves her hands under my shirt, her bare hands stroking my sides causing more tingles to erupt from her touch. Olivia brushes her tongue against my lips asking for entrance and I open my mouth slightly, allowing her tongue to slip inside. The strawberry taste on her lips increases as our tongues meet and battle for dominance triggering more small moans. Olivia's grip on my sides tighten and she pulls my hips down on hers forcefully and moves my hips so I'm practically grinding on her

"Good to know you two were listening to me when I said not to do...that" I jump off Olivia landing on my butt painfully and look up at the source of the interruption. My mother. Crap. She looks down at me with crossed arms and her eyebrow raised as she watches me breathe heavily from the kiss, my bright red cheeks matching Olivia's. "Damn teenagers and their damn hormones"

"I'm sorry, I-it was my fault I -" Olivia tries to defend me but my mother interrupts her.

"Really?" She raises her eyebrows again before frowning and continuing "'cause from where I was standing it kind of looked like Skylar was the one pushing you down"