Chapter 17

(Picture: Alyssa)

Skylar POV

Olivia pushes me back and my three friends circle around me protectively with their guns firing at Vampires mostly missing them. Olivia tosses me her gun and smirks as I catch it clumsily. I poke my tongue out at her and she shakes her head smiling before a buff Vampire tackles her to the ground. Olivia hisses as he claws at her face. Her teeth and nails grow before her eyes turn black and she kicks him off her. She hisses again grabbing the vampires head and snapping it to the side. He falls to the ground limply and Olivia runs towards the vampire closest to us slamming her fist into his face. He flies backwards into a building, crashing through the wall loudly.

A vampire grabs Nicki yanking the gun out of her hand. I scream shooting at his face until he falls to the ground lifeless. Another vampire crashes to the ground in front of Alyssa and Louis. Four down. I turn to Olivia watching astounded as she hisses at five vampires fearlessly. She swings her fist punching one in the throat before pulling her arm back and elbowing another in the nose, sending them both crashing to the ground a few feet away. She turns, slamming her knee into a vampires stomach before turning again and slamming her arm into a small female vampires head causing them both to collapse. Several vampires stop for a second in shock and stare at her. Four vampires down in three seconds, that's impressive... And hot

The last vampire charges at her and she grabs the collar of his shirt head-butting him with a loud crack. He freezes, blood seeping out of cracks in his forehead before collapsing like his friends. Nine down, four to go. Something pulls me back and I land on the ground painfully before a tall brunette vampire pins me down, snapping at my face ferociously. Black blood covers my face as Olivia claws and shreds the girls face while pulling her off me. She hisses threateningly and slams her into the ground with a loud thud. The three remaining vampires turn to run before three shots are fired and all three collapse almost in sync. Really? Now they can shoot? A little late there. Olivia's eyes turn back to normal and she kneels down in front of me wiping my face clean.

"Sorry" I laugh at her sincere expression and pull her down pecking her lips softly

"No, thank you" she blushes and helps me up grinning from ear to ear "stop looking at me like you want to eat me, god"

I tease her playfully and her grin widens.

"But I do want to eat you" she winks and my face heats up at her suggestive look

"Really you two?" Alyssa frowns playfully "we almost died like ten seconds ago and you're already flirting again?"

"Eh you get used to it" Olivia shrugs "you have no idea how many times I've almost died in the past month or so cause of this one"

Olivia nudges me and and I slap her arm lightly in mock hurt

"Excuse you, ain't my fault you're so weak" I stick my tongue out at her and she holds her hand over her chest in fake shock.

"How dare you insult your queen like that" she grabs my arm and pulls me against her teasingly laughing and holding me tighter as I try to wriggle free "Nope, bad girl, you're not getting away"

"Um, interesting role play there?" Alyssa snickers and Olivia tilts her head confused

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're not actually a queen right?" Olivia nods still frowning confused and Alyssa's eyes and mouth widen in shock

"Jesus fuck" she turns to me smirking "hot and royalty, damn Skylar, you sure know how to pick 'em"

"Oh shush" Olivia laughs letting me go after pecking my flushed cheek. Louis flinches as her lips connect with my cheek and he stiffens clenching and unclenching his fists