Chapter 13

(Picture: Nah fuck it I'm too lazy)

Olivia POV

My vision clears and I look around confused as I stand up. My arms are chained together behind my back with thick, heavy metal chains that attach to a plain concrete wall and the only other thing in the small shitty room besides me is a metal door. I'm in the cellar. Keys rattle near the plain grey door and it swings open revealing an angry Isabelle, a very angry Vanessa, an even angrier Elizabeth and a furious Lauren. Fuck...what did I do?

I'm about to voice my thoughts but realisation hits me like a punch to the throat before I can. I bit Skylar. I start pulling on my chains desperately trying to get lose to check on her and trying yo ignore the protests from my sore joints.

"Olivia" my head snaps towards the door as Alex steps through calmly. Her long black hair hangs loosely around her shoulders as always and her pale arms are covered by a long shoulder less silk shirt covering most of the skin marked by patterns of achievements from mastering new spells. Dark black circles are drawn around her eyes and two small black balls stick out of the bridge of her nose, barely noticeable under all the eye make up. You could never guess she was half demon just by looking at her. She hides her tail and wings and uses her hair to cover her pointed ears but if you look closer her eyes are dark and almost black like her fathers. Dots from vision spells mastering circle around the black around her eyes and I'm no longer shocked at the way her mouth is stitched together. A cruel act done by her abusive mother after she decided to use a more advanced spell. One even her mother had not yet mastered.

It had angered her even further when Alex managed it perfectly and she used her magic to restrain her as she sowed her lips closed with magic thread, not the least bother by her pained screams, so that she could never open her mouth to use her spells again. It didn't stop her though. Alex simply used a even more powerful and rare form of magic only ancient witches used hundreds of years ago, magic which those same witches had taught to me and I had later taught her only for the fun of it. The spell she used was one that allowed her to stretch the thread while she speaks, much to her mothers' disappointment.

"You need to calm down" I hiss at her, hating the fact that she's right. I stop pulling against the chains and let my arms drop and rest against my back

"What-" Elizabeth interrupts me by grabbing my shirt and pulling me down to her level

"What the fuck Olivia!" I try stepping back from her furious gaze but she pulls me down to her again harshly "she was awake for barely two hours and now, because you couldn't control your damn urges-"

"Is she okay?" I cringe at her furious glaring. She raises her hand and I close my eyes to waiting for the pain of her palm connecting with my cheek but the impact never comes.

"She's going to be fine" Alex pauses cracking a small smile "Elizabeth pulled you off her before you could mark her completely"

I nod regretting it as my hair falls into my face. I curse under my breath and try to flick the strands of my bright purple hair away. Alex walks over to me and brushes my hair away trying not to laugh.

"Those chains are quite something considering they held you back Olivia"

"Of course, I made 'em myself after all" I smirk cockily and Alex rolls her eyes before flicking my forehead. Something she always does when I'm bragging to keep my ego in check "That reminds me, why exactly am I chained up?"

"You freaked out after Elizabeth dragged you away from Skylar and we couldn't hold you down so we got the guards to help"

"And which guards would that be?" I clench my teeth and ignore the piece of my hair stuck to my lips. What the fuck is up with my hair today?