Chapter 3

(Picture: Isabelle)

"Skylar?" who the fuck is that? "Skylar honey?"

I slowly force my eyes open and turn my head to meet my mothers concerned gaze. Her eyes fill with relief as I sit up and a plate of food is placed on my lap

"Um, I'm sorry" Olivia mumbles as she steps back "I didn't relize humans had to eat everyday"

"Do some research before you kidnap them then" my mother glares at Olivia as I dig into the much needed food "what kind of a vampire queen are you?"

"Yeah, yeah a stupid one I know but that's besides the point" Olivia mumbles annoyed before turning to face me worry clearly shown on her face "are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine" I nod shocked at how much she seemed to worry about me "I just remembered something"

"I assume it had something to do with Mr Jackson?" I nod again and Olivia motions for me to explain

"W-well almost a year ago I w-went out with my mother and our neighbours for supplies" I sigh and try ignore the stinging behind my eyes "when we came back the entire neighbourhood was in chaos, almost everyone who stayed home had been slaughtered..." I trail off as tears start to flow freely from my eyes and join my mothers on the bedspread

"by Mr Jackson?" I flinch at Olivia's harsh, angry tone and my eyes widen as they meet hers burning with hatred for one of her own kind "excuse me for a minute"

Olivia is out the door in a flash and my mother suddenly clings onto me for what seems for dear life. Scooting over I make room for her as she crawls into the bed beside me crying onto my shoulder. Her breathing slows after several minutes as she falls asleep, tears still in her eyes. She lost both her husband and her youngest and only son that night and although I lost my brother and father I know I need to stay strong. If I don't stay strong and take care of my family, who will?

My thoughts are interupted as the door slams open and something flies into the room and crashes into the wall coughing. The man falls out of the body shaped hole in the wall and onto the ground as another figure lands beside him. Olivia. She grabs his hair and slams his face into the wall hissing romanian into hiss ear furiously. He drops to the floor and stays on his knees, black blood dripping down his forehead and onto the floor forming a pool underneath him. Bruises, cuts and scratches cover his face, neck and arms as he turns towards us holding his broken arm against his chest for support

"sorry..." he mumbles inaudible words before his body is sent flying into another wall by Olivia's foot

"Mai tare!" she shouts angrily dragging his body back in front of us and pushing him back down onto his knees (A/N- Louder!)

"I'm sorry..." he mutters again this time barely audible before letting out a loud scream as Olivia buries her nails in his shoulder causing more black blood to pool on the floor

"I-am spus mai tare" she pushes her nails deeper into his shoulder making him scream again "Nu mă face să o spun din nou nemernic" (I said louder...do not make me say it again asshole)

"I'm sorry" he winces "for killing your family, for killing your friends family's, for killing innocent children and for the bitch we call our queen-"

A loud crack echos through the room and Mr Jackson's body falls to the ground temporarily lifeless with his head hanging at a weird angle. Olivia breathes out heavily and watches as several vampires drag his body out of the room while human slaves try to remove the blood.

"Jur aceste idioti dracului" she mutters as they accidentally bang his head against a wall leaving another hole (I swear these fucking idiots)

"You know I can't speak Romanian yet you do it anyway" I mumble tiredly as the cleaners leave

"îmi pare rău prințesă" Olivia chuckles and moves to sit beside me "I forget" (Sorry Princess)

"Teach me then" she looks at me surprised

"Noapte Bună" she stands up and turns off the light "it means goodnight"

*****X*****

Olivia's POV

 Humans are weird. Especially their eating and sleeping patterns.  

"Queen Olivia?" a timid voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up from my book and get off the libary chair looking down at Lucas kneeling in front of me with his head bowed.

"What is it?"  I motion for him to stand up and continue  

"Mr Jackson is awake" I scowl and Lucas shrinks back at my unusual display of emotion "h-he is in the cellar"        

 "Kill him" I growl and my scowl deepens "kill him slowly, painfully and repeatedly, until he begs for mercy"

"T-then what?" Lucas gulps at my harsh tone

"Kill him again" he won't get away with slaughtering her family "this time for real"

"A-as you wish" he bows again and runs away, his tail between his legs. No he doesn't actually have a tail, it's an expression. I compose myself and hide my anger as I walk towards my sisters room, walking inside without knocking. I've made a terrible mistake 

"I need to speak with you" I force myself not to blush as I watch my sister sigh and move off the grey haired girl...Holy shit, please tell me this is some sort of huge miss-understanding and my sister isn't actually sleeping with-

"Go ahead" Isabelle nods, interrupting my thoughts and stands up not bothering to cover herself or her... appendage? Do people say that nowadays?

"Alone" I clear my throat and Isabelle sighs handing Vanessa her clothes as I speak again "and please put that away Isabelle"

"Please, you have the exact same thing" she shrugs but does as I ask morphing her lower parts back to normal

"Not really" I shrug as Vanessa kisses my sister on the cheek, whispering something in her ear quickly before leaving "mines bigger"

"Whatever" Isabelle huffs, annoyed "what the hell do you want?"

"First of all" I hiss frowning "why the hell are you sleeping with my ex-fiance's sister?"

"She's hot"

"She would have been your sister in less than a week" my sister rolls her eyes at my angry shouting

"Yeah, yeah so what the fuck do you need bitch?"

"Can't I just want to see my little sis?" I smirk as she raises her eyebrow "Fine, I want you to have some fun with the asshole currently dying in our cellar"

"Ooh I take that back you're the best!" My sister squeals exitedly and morphs her body again and holding up her manhood "what's she like?"

"He" Isabelle pouts sighing but I just grin "relax, he's got a few holes your can play with, if not make some more"

"True" she laughs and walks over to hug me "Thanks sis"

"Ew don't hug me with that thing swinging between your legs" I push her off "I can feel it you know"

"Ew you don't have to talk about it"

"Ew you don't have to whip it out all the time"

"Ew..." she pauses and walks out the door...naked "I got nothing"

"PUT SOME GODDAMN CLOTHES ON PRINCESS" a woman yells as my sister laughs to herself.

Unbelievable

*****X*****

A/N- I know it's confusing so I'll explain: Basically female Vampires can grow the male thing (*cough* *cough* Penis *cough*) and it's the same as hyena's (look it up if you don't know it) where the girls thing is bigger than the guys making the guys scared of the girls cause...you know...It'd be kinda sad and unnerving if you were a guy and went to sleep with a girl and she looks you in the eye and just says "Mine's bigger"