Chapter 12

(Picture: Alex)

Olivia POV

"Skylar?" My mouth hangs open as I stare at her and she giggles lightly, the gentle sound bringing a fluttery feeling in my stomach. What the-

"You should see your face" she winces as she tries to laugh and I hold her shoulders staring at her worriedly.

"You're still hurt, you need to rest" Skylar looks up at me still adorable with only half her face visible "Why are you out her alone? What if something had happened? Who let you out? What about Lauren? How are you? Does it hurt badly? I'm so sorry, I-"

"Woah tiger calm down" Skylar giggles and I feel myself blush. Our hearts aren't beating and we have no circulation and yet vampires still blush, what's up with that? "Cause I was looking for you, nothing happened so it's fine, I let myself out thank you very much, My mom is with Elizabeth, I'm fine and not anymore...did I miss anything?"

"No" I clear my throat and smile at her, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear before mumbling "I'm sorry"

"For what?" She frowns cutely but humour coats her voice and her eyes sparkle with amusement

"Everything" Skylar tries smiling again at my mumbling but winces slightly as the movement puts stress onto her wounded cheek. I clench my jaw and pick her up to keep me from charging back into Oscars cell and ripping his throat out. Skylar squeals into my ear and I wince just barely keeping myself from dropping her to cover my ears. Holy shit that girl can scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Skylar wraps her arms around my neck and holds on tightly as I carry her away bridal style.

"Relax princess, I'm not gonna drop you" I chuckle as she relaxes slightly and hides her face in my neck "I'm taking you back, you need to rest"

"I told you I'm fine" she pouts and I loose my grip for a second making her squeal again "JESUS FUCK, AT LEAST LET ME WALK DAMMIT"

"N-no" I shake my head and look away from her lips trying to ignore her adorable pout "you're hurt, there's no way I'm letting you walk"

"OLIVIA ROSE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I almost drop her again as she yells out my middle name. How the hell does she even know it?

"How the hell do you know my middle name?" I put her down and let her stand by herself. Skylar huffs and goes to turn away but I push her against the wall before she can even take a step away from me. I watch her face to make sure I'm not hurting her and lean down so our faces are only millimetres apart "How. Do. You. Know. My. Middle. Name?"

"S-sorry what?" Skylar's eye snaps away from my lips and she looks into my eyes trying to concentrate on them.

"How do you know my middle name Princess?" I smirk as she blushes and lean in closer so our lips are almost touching

"I-Isabelle..." Skylar trails off as she looks back down at my lips

"Focus Skylar" I grin, purposely brushing my lips against hers as I speak

Skylar blushes deep red and looks away before mumbling "Isabelle told me... She was there when I woke up"

"That wasn't so hard was it?" I chuckle and pull away from her turning to walk away before I'm stopped by Slylar grabbing my arm. She blushes and looks away as I turn to her muttering something too quiet for even me to hear. She pulls on my arm so I'm facing her and slowly peaks up at me through her eyelashes. I lift her chin up and lean down again "what is it princess?"