Chapter 19

(Picture: Stella)

Skylar POV

Olivia finally reacts and pushes the girl off before frowning at her and pushing her again so she stumbles back slightly. Olivia wipes her mouth and the girl pouts.

"Ouch" she laughs and turns to me. My fists clench and tears sting my eyes. Fucking bitch kissing Olivia, fucking Olivia kissing that bitch, fucking fuck. Dammit ugh why am I so mad! Fuck! I want to both punch her face and bawl my eyes out in a corner. Not sure. Before I can decide the girl leans forward barely managing to brush her lips against mine before Olivia pulls her off me, eyes black and claws extended

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare" the girl laughs and pats Olivia's arm

"Alright alright I got it, your mate's off limits" she glances at me and I clench my teeth, not looking at Olivia as she watches me carefully "and you are too I get it, just haven't seen you in a while and wanted to catch up, it's quicker than just talking 'bout it" 

"Whatever" Olivia releases her and walks towards me, pulling me into her side. I push her away, angry tears threatening to spill as I replay the scene in my head. The girl kissing Olivia, Olivia just standing there, it even looked like she was kissing her back.. "Skylar-"

"Don't. Just please don't" I turn to leave but she grabs my arm pulling me back and hugging me close to her chest. She ignores me as I yell at her to let me go and as I hit her chest trying to break free. She winces as my hits grow harder but continues hugging me and letting me cry into her chest "FUCK YOU LET ME GO!"

"Skylar please just listen to-" I push her away as hard as I can and she falls back landing on her butt.

"No. Fuck you, fuck this mates thing, fuck her, fuck vampires, fuck all this shit" I turn to leave again but Olivia pushes me up against the wall. She holds my hands above my head and wiped the tears from my eyes softly.

"Skylar please. I'm sorry" she leans forward trying to kiss me and I swing my head forward head-butting her. She winces pained and I stare at the small red spot forming on her head trying to ignore her adorable pleading eyes. No fuck she's not adorable dammit! "I'm sorry Skylar. That's Stella, she sees people's thoughts and memories through kissing them, she's an old friend of mine but we haven't seen each other in a while so she wanted to catch up. I'm sorry Skylar, it didn't mean anything. I didn't react right away because when she does it the other persons body goes through a state of shock as the memories and thoughts get shared. Where she's from a kiss means nothing, they're only used to communicate. Please Skylar I'm sorry, I love you, only you"

Tears flood my eyes. I want to forgive her, but that scene just keeps playing over and over in my head. Wait.. Did Olivia just.. Say she...... Loved me? I feel my cheeks heat up and look into her sincere and honest eyes and try to stop myself from smiling. Olivia blushes deep red, realising what she just said.

"Um uh I um what I uh-" she stammers, her face getting a darker shade of red with each word. I shut her up by kissing her lips softly.

"I love you too" she smiles brightly, as if she'd won the lottery or something "I'm still pissed off at you though"

Her face drops and I knee her in the stomach. She lets go of my arms and groans clutching her stomach

"You're sleeping on the couch from now on" she stares up at me in panic and glares at Stella who only smiles and waves. I push her down again and stare down at her with my arms crossed "you have no idea how much I want to beat your fucking ass right now Olivia"

"Okay, I'm sorry Skylar, really. It didn't mean anything to me, I didn't feel anything either, I just wanted her to get off" I nod and sigh turning away