Chapter Ten

(Picture: Lake)

Olivia POV

My vision blurs and all I see is red as I launch myself Oscar. I grab him by the scruff of his neck, his thoughts flooding into my head as soon as I touch him.

"How dare she?!"

"How dare that fucking bitch steal MY Olivia away from me!?"

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HER! OLIVIA IS MINE!"

"MINE, MINE, MINE, MI-"

I ignore him and throw him away not bothering to check where he lands. I'm ten times more worried about Skylar than that fucking idiot. If he tries to come near her again, I'll rip his head off. No questions asked. I lean down to Skylar worriedly, desperately trying to fight the stinging behind my eyes as I look at her bloody face and ripped clothes. Scratch marks cover the left side of her face and large teeth marks run along her shoulder, back and arm. Sitting down on my legs beside her, I frown sadly as I watch her wince painfully each time chest rises and falls. She's alive! My head snaps into Oscars direction as I hear him wince and cry out in pain. Weak son of a bitch. That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you! He struggles to stand at the base of a broken tree watching me both scared and angry.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU FUCKING SON OF A FUCKING BITCH" Okay maybe I was swearing a little too much, but he'd hurt Skylar and he was going to fucking pay. Oscar looks at me horrified realising his mistake as all my teeth grow into sharp fangs, my nails grow into long sharp claws and my eyes turn black. You better be scared bitch. He turns to run but I'm already in front of him. I grab his neck, digging my claws deep into his throat making him howl and beg for me to stop. I don't. I slam him up against the broken tree, not caring about the wood and splinters digging into his fur and back. "CHANGE. BACK. NOW!"

Oscar nods hurriedly and changes back as I rip my nails out of his neck. His hand flies to his bleeding neck as soon as he's changed, blood slowly snaking down his bare chest and forearm. His face and ribs are bruised and scratches cover his arms and face from being thrown into a tree. Serves him right fucking asshole.

"I-I d-didn't-" I cut him off by sinking my claws deep into his stomach. He screams, struggling to breathe from the pain as he grabs my wrist trying to yank my hand out of his abdomen. "I'm s-so s-sorry Olivia, I-I won't g-go near her again. I-it won't happen a-again, p-p-please just let me g-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OSCAR" I hiss angrily grabbing his hair to slam his head into the tree as I control my tone making it eerily calm again "and you're right, it won't" His mouth opens in a silent scream and he drops to the ground limply, knocked out by the impact of his skull smashing against the tree and splinters digging into his wounded neck. How dare he touch my Skylar! I grab the back of his neck again, ignoring the blood that drips down my arm and lift him up before slamming him back into the ground as hard as I can. Bones crack and break and I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. Fucking asshole. I throw him into another tree on my right, breaking it in half and sending it crashing down right neck to Oscars broken body. Fucking stupid son of a bitch. I hiss and growl as I grab his hair to lift him up and sink my teeth into his neck.

"S-stop" I drop him turning around, instantly standing in front of Skylar worriedly and forcing my eyes, teeth and nails to go back to normal. She's breathing shallowly, her lips dry as she looks up at me smiling groggily "you're even prettier from down here"

"That's why I like being on top" I chuckle, fighting to keep myself from charging at Oscar again and lift her up bridal style. She blushes and tries to squirm out of my arms but stops, wincing as pain from her wounds hits her. Fuck I hope they're not bad...shit I need to take her home"Shhh just hold on, okay princess?"