Chapter 11

(Picture: Ash)

Lauren POV

I flinch away from Olivia as her jaw clenches in anger even though she's trying to control it. Maybe I shouldn't have told her right now... Considering everything else that's happened.

"Would you be able to recognise them if you saw them?" Her voice is low and dripping with anger and I swallow loudly before nodding. I hope she never gets mad at me like that. She grabs my wrist and drags me out the door with her hand against her ear "EVERYONE GET IN THE DINNING HALL NOW! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE HELL IT IS YOUR DOING! YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE!"

She stomps through the mansion or castle I don't even know what it is anymore while dragging me behind her and breathing deeply to calm down. She shoves open a large double door leading to a spacious room lot by candles and a large chandelier above a long fancy table. Olivia kicks the table against the wall ignoring the expensive china that smashes in the process. WHAT THE FUCK! Does she have any idea HOW expensive that stuff is? Isabelle and Vanessa slowly walk towards Olivia confusion and fear written on their faces.

"ALL HUMAN WOMEN CAN LEAVE" Several different aged women and girls, some looking as young as fifteen, shuffle out of the room nervously "ELIZABETH!"

"Y-yes your m-majesty?" The brunette glances up at Olivia as she reaches her and Olivia looks thoughtful for a moment before snapping out of it

"Skylar's in my room, stay with her and make sure nothing happens and that you're there in case she wakes up okay?" Olivia whisper quietly, too quietly for anyone but her to hear. Elizabeth's eyes cloud with worry and she nods hurrying out of the room. "LINE UP AND YOU BETTER MAKE IT QUICK! I'M PISSED OFF AS IT IS DO NOT PUSH ME RIGHT NOW"

Vampires and humans push and shove rushing to get in straight line and Olivia clenches her jaw angrily as she watches them ignoring her sister asking what happened. She grabs my hand after they finally line up and whispers into my ear quietly so the others don't hear her

"Squeeze my hand if you see anyone you think it could be"

"I o-only saw their c-clothes, but I-I'll try" I stutter and we start walking slowly with Olivia glaring at everyone we pass. Each time I squeeze her hand she asks the person to step back.

"EVERYONE WHO I DIDNT ASK TO STEP BACK IS DISMISSED" People rush out of the room except the three guys Olivia asked to step back. All three are wearing the same black combat pants and spiked combat boots I managed to see though they all look completely different. Two of the guys have bright orange eyes but one has ruffled ginger hair and a cocky smirk is plastered on his freckled face while the other man has shaved off black hair and small drops of nervous sweat start trailing down his dark face as Olivia glares at him. The third guy had straight silver hair styled into a faux Mohawk and his pale tattooed skin make his violet eyes stand out. Olivia approaches the violet eyed guy first and takes his hand in hers for a minute while looking into his eyes before asking him to leave. Weird.

Olivia steps towards the ginger and his cocky smirk widens as his eyes land on me. I shrink back and hide behind Olivia. That's him.

Olivia takes his hand and stares into his eyes before small pops reach my ears. Is she breaking his hand right now? Does she know it's him?

"How's your wife?" She smiles at him and the guy stiffens but he covers it up with a small, fake chuckle. No. Olivia it's him. Please don't let him leave.

"She's doing good your majesty, thank you for asking" He bites his lip thoughtfully and looks down smiling "It'll be our anniversary next week, I'm looking forward to it" Liar. He's lying.