Chapter 5

(Picture: Leather Armour Vest thing)

 I really like fall out boy and the song goes well with the battle scene so yeah...

Start the song when this (***) simbol shows up btw

Olivia POV

Skylar and Lauren follow me both forcing a smile. I sigh as we stop in front of a large wooden door that leads to Isabelle's room. Skylar sighs again and her smile becomes more forced with each second. I glance at her quickly before pushing Isabelle's bedroom door open without knocking again. Isabelle stands up at the sound of the door opening while Vanessa lies on the bed next to her breathing heavily as girls dance around the room motly half naked.

"Oh hey sis" Isabelle smirks as one of the girls starts to dance against her. I glance at Skylar and her mother as they notice the thing swinging between her legs. Skylar turns to me wide-eyed and tries to whisper something but it comes out as a shrill shout instead

"WHY THE FUCK DOES YOUR SISTER HAVE A DICK?"

"Calm down" I raise my hands in defence before frowning at Isabelle "Put that away already Isabelle"

"Jealous?" Isabelle's smirk widens but she does as I ask and I ignore Skylar shouting 'WHAT THE FUCK'

"Why would I be jealous of that string bean?" I smirk back as Isabelle huffs in annoyance

"String bean!" Vanessa bursts out laughing from the bed "that's an understatement!"

"Go find another string bean to take to bed then" Isabelle flips her off frowning not turning around to face her as she stands up and hugs her from behind

"But I love your string bean" she trails butterfly kisses up Isabelle's neck who immediately smiles at her...Girlfriend? Are they dating?

"Still here" I clear my throat and wave

"Still confused" Skylar copies my gesture

"Still haven't answered my question" Isabelle mimics us

"Oh whoops" I shrug "I need you to take care of Skylar and Lauren for a few days or so"

Isabelle huffs and Vanessa chuckles

"Insulting first and then asking for a favour" she shakes her head smiling "great stategy"

"And what do I get?" Isabelle looks at Skylar hungrily and winces as Vanessa hits her over the head with the back of her hand

"You. get" I give Isabelle an icy glare "to. stay. alive" flash a toothy grin as she gulps audibly

"R-right" she coughs clearing her throat "um, I'll make sure she's safe"

I smile at Skylar who's curious eyes fill with relief. I take a step towards her and hug her gently, spreading my scent on her clothes to warn the others to stay away since her bruises are almost faded. I hug her mother quickly before turning to Isabelle and hugging her tightly, probably breaking one or two ribs, while hissing in her ear too quiet for the others to hear.

"If I find even a single hair out of place I will rip off your little friend you enjoy showing off so much"

I turn and walk out, towards the throne room but not before hearing Isabelle gulp loudly again and watching her nod viciously.

"Don't forget to answer her question!"

*****X*****

"PREPARE FOR BATTLE" the guards jump at my sudden and loud entrance "WE'RE PAYING A VISIT TO THE BLOODMOON PACK"