* 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 || 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬 *

☠︎︎ angst-ish ☠︎︎

"i don't understand, eli. you-" my boyfriend cuts me off.

"it's hawk, (y/n)." he says. i roll my eyes, glossy from tears.

"i'm done with your shit. why can't you and demetri just get along? we were all fine until cobra kai." I say.

"i don't know why you're sticking up for him." he says.

"you broke his fucking arm!" i say.

"he's a fucking nerd!"

"iisten, eli. i really, really like you. a lot. but if you're gonna continue acting like a dick... i'm not dating you anymore." i say. "and you know what? moon broke up with you for the same reason. you'd think you'd try and change. because God knows that she is way better than me."

"don't bring her up. and don't compare yourself to her. you are incredible compared to her." he says.

"all i'm saying is that you've changed. I just miss the old eli. You were so sweet, and caring and so cute. that's why I liked you so much." i say.

"i don't like the old me, (y/n). i was bullied constantly. i was miserable. ever since cobra kai, my life has changed. everyone has been respecting me and thinking i'm more than just the guy with the weird lip. hell, even kyler is scared of me."

"but the old you is who i fell in love with." i say.

"wait... what?" he asks. "you're in love with me?"

i nod. "even though you're turning out to be a bully... i still love you."

he kisses me. "i love you too. and i'm gonna change... again. my attitude, at least." he says.

i smile. "does that mean I can call you eli?"

he nods. "yeah." he says and rests his forehead against mine.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 293