𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙢/𝙨𝙪𝙗 𝙙𝙮𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙘, 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥, 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠

requested by anonymous :)

"hold on guys, it's johnny." i say and demetri chuckles.

"oooooh it's (y/n)'s boyfriend." sam says.

i roll my eyes "not my boyfriend." i say and hit the green accept button. "hi, johnny." 

"pull your pants down." i hear him say through the phone.

"uh, i can't i'm out with my friends."

"i really don't give a fuck where you are. excuse yourself to the bathroom and pull down your pants like i told you to."

i try not to blush. "if you'll excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom." i say. i go into the bathroom and lock the door. "okay." i tell him.

"you teased daddy by sending him naughty pictures of yourself while he was at a meeting. now, i'm rock hard thinking about my cock destroying your pussy. i'm in a public bathroom on my lunch break and jerking myself off like a fuckin' teenager because of you."

i moan at his words, starting to get a little turned on myself.

"such a little slut. i don't care if you are in public; i'm gonna make sure that whole place know my name. i want to hear you screaming for daddy."

i pull my pants down, desperate to make myself cum. "i'm sorry."

"you are, are you now?"

"mhm"

i hear him chuckle, but nothing was funny.

"(y/n), i want you to edge yourself." he says.

"but, johnny, i hate edging."

"that's the point, baby." he says. "go ahead."

i start touching myself and i put it on speaker. "daddy." i moan.

"yes, baby?"

"fuck, i need you." i hear him moaning, which turned me on even more.

"tease yourself just like daddy does.."

i run my fingers lightly over my clit, making my hips jerk.

"fuck, baby girl, you were so bad to send those photos of you in the mirror."

"daddy, did i make you hard?" i ask.

he chuckles again and moans. "yes, baby, you did." he says. "i think you could be louder for me. go a little faster."

"daddy, i can't!"

"(y/n)." he warns.

i rub my clit faster just as he said and i start whimpering.

"good girl."

"daddy, please let me cum!" i say a little to loud.

"no. stop touching yourself." he says.

i do as he says because he can always tell when i don't obey.

"you can touch yourself in ten seconds."

ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.

"go ahead."

i slide two fingers into my pussy and i moan loudly, forgetting i was even in the bathroom.

i hear knocking at the door. "miss, are you alright? it's the manager. just making sure you are okay."

"i-i'm fine, i just saw a spider. it scared me."

"okay. sorry to bother you." she says and i hear her walk off.

"you will get five spankings when you get home." johnny says.

"why!?" i groan.

"you lied." i can practically hear the smirk. "you should have told him how your daddy was making you tease yourself in a public place."

"can i cum? please let me cum this time!"

"no." he says.

"daddy!" i moan so loudly it echos off of the concrete walls. i finger myself faster and i cum all over my fingers.

"that's it. you are in so much trouble when you get home. you'll get so many spankings your ass will be raw." he says angrily. "i'm leaving work. get your ass home. right now. i want you naked on the bed when i get home."

"but what if you get there before i do?" i ask.

"then you get fifty spankings. so... drive fast. but also drive safe." he says.

"yes, sir." i say and clean up the mess i made.

i go back out to the dining area of the diner and grab my hoodie.

"so, (y/n)... daddy, huh?" aisha asks.

"shut up!" i yell and run out of the diner. there was no way i was gonna get fifty spankings.

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 - 619

whoooo two days in a rowww love you guys this SUCKED