𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 || 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 + 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 (𝐦𝐦𝐟), "𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥" 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧), 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 (𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐯, 𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚), 𝐯𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞. 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 - also this is a bit shorter than y'all might have wanted!! i might do a part two if you guys like it. this is basically my test run :)

robby and i are sat at the kitchen table, waiting on his father, johnny, to serve dinner.

robby and i have been dating for a little over two months now. i absolutely adore him.

but his father on the other hand... you can just tell by looking at him his dick is massive. i know, i know, i shouldn't be thinking these things about my boyfriend's father. but i can't help it.

"thank you for having me over again, mr lawrence."

he smiles. "oh, sweetie, you can just call me johnny." he says. "no need for formalities."

i smile back and robby runs his hand on my thigh. i look at him. "stop." i mouth.

his hand makes its way inside my leggings, teasing my clit with his fingertips. i bite the inside of my cheek before taking a bite of my food. his fingers push into my pussy and i tighten around them.

a couple minutes later, my legs are shaking and it's so hard to stay quiet. as bad as it sounds, this whole time i've been thinking about johnny. the way he talks to me soaks my panties in ways robby can't. i adore robbie, but his father is the one i want.

"shit." johnny says, dropping his fork. before robby can pull his hand out of my pants, johnny bends down to pick up his fork. i pray and pray that he didn't see what his son was doing to me.

he lifts his head up, cheeks red, and clears his throat. "robby..." he says quietly. "not at the table, please."

robby removes his hand from my pants. "i-"

"eat."

the rest of dinner is quiet and uncomfortable. i take the plates to the sink and wash them.

"(y/n), robbie, may i please speak with you?" johnny asks, calling us into his bedroom. we both stand next to each other and say nothing.

robby shakes his head. "don't."

johnny raises an eyebrow. "don't what?"

"don't act like you didn't like it. i've seen the way you look at her."

he stands up. "yeah? so what if i did? i wasn't fingering her in front of my father."

"like i said, i've seen the way you look at her. like you wanna bend her over the couch and fuck her. not my fault you wanna fuck your son's girlfriend."

heat rises into my cheeks. i back away and robby grabs my wrist. "i know you want him to fuck you."

he pushes me onto johnny. "robby, this isn't-"

i get cut off by robby's lips onto mine, making out with me as his hand tangles in my hair.

and johnny watches, never taking his eyes off me.

he pulls away, then johnny takes his place in kissing me. robby's hands travel my body. i don't want foreplay. the only thing i want now is both of them inside me.

they both undress me, then undress themselves.

"who do you want first?" johnny asks, stroking my face with his thumb.

"both of you. please."

johnny lays on the bed, stroking his cock.

"turn your back towards me." he says. i do as i'm told and face the wall, straddling him. he lines his dick at my ass and i jump slightly. he gently pushes his tip inside me and i yelp. "fuck."

robby gets on the bed and toys with my clit as johnny warms me up to the feeling. he teases my pussy with his cock, and i can't help but moan. it already feels so incredible and he hasn't even fucked me yet. he pushes into me and i throw my head back.

johnny pushes on my lower stomach, and it makes me feel much more full. "fuck, baby." robby whispers, kissing me softly.

they both start thrusting. i can't believe, no matter how bad i wanted this, that my boyfriend and his dad are fucking me.

"shit, robby, sounds like your girlfriend is a little whore, huh? listen to her moans."

i cover my mouth to stop the pornographic noises from filling the room. robby grabs my wrist. "let us hear how good we're fucking you."

"such a good fucking girl, princess." johnny moans. "you have no idea how long i've wanted to fuck you."

i'm already so close, and robby can tell. "she's gonna cum."

they both go even harder than they were before. and i cum all over robby's cock, legs shaking, and mascara running down my face.

"you thought we were done, didn't you?" robby whispers. "not a chance"

word count --- 726

thoughts?? this was requested by anonymous :)

hope you enjoyed. any feedback is appreciated.  lmk if you want a part two!!

lots of love,
ri <3