* 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 *

☁︎ fluff ☁︎

"bella, cut it out, baby." i say as our five year old hops up and down on the bed. "it's almost time for bed."

"but i'm a kangaroo!" she says giggling her head off. i grin.

my phone vibrates.

*incoming facetime call from Johnny💖*

"bella, do you wanna facetime daddy?" i ask her. she stops bouncing and nods eagerly.

i accept the facetime and see johnny struggling. "uh... is it working?" he asks, making me laugh.

"daddy!" bella exclaims.

"hi, sweetheart!" he says, matching her enthusiasm. "are you being a good girl for mommy while I'm gone?"

"yes!" bella answers.

"we miss you, babe."

"i miss my girls too. i'll be home in a couple of days. it sucks that this tournament is in san francisco." he says.

"do you have time?" i ask.

"i have all night. we aren't doing anything else until tomorrow. i want to talk to you for hours." he says with a goofy smile. "and I'm not exaggerating."

"okay, i'm gonna put you on hold. i'm gonna put bella to bed, then we can talk."

"sounds good, baby."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

after an exhausting ten minutes of trying to get bella to bed, i go back into the bedroom to resume the call.

"sorry. bella is so stubborn." i say.

"yeah, and she gets that from you."

"bullshit. she's just like her daddy."

he smirks. "good. i guess we're raising her right."

i laugh and nod.

i cover myself up and lay down, propping the phone up on a pillow.

"how was your day, gorgeous?" he asks.

"good. i just miss you so fucking much."

"i miss you so fucking much too, lovely. i do." he says.

"i love you, johnny." i say.

"i love you too, (y/n). so much, baby girl."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 296