𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢 || 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘰

warnings: an affair (if you couldn't tell by the title), DANNY DILF!!!, sexual intercourse (p in v), idrk what else

this was requested by my wife, Smellycat2002

i walk into the diner, and take off my sunglasses. i scan the room to find the one and only, daniel larusso.

daniel and i were on and off during high school, and broke up for the final time after graduation. he was truly the one that got away; i was head over heels for him. i was so madly in love with him.

then out of the blue, a couple nights ago, he messaged me on facebook saying that he wanted to meet me for lunch. i happily complied.

"(y/n)!" he says, standing up from the booth. he hugs me. the same warm hug that he gave me a hundred times all those years ago.

"hi, daniel." i smile. we sit at the table and take a good look at him. "wow."

"what?"

"you just look great." i feel my cheeks heat up as i say this, and he chuckles.

"you look... incredible." he motions to me.

"thank you, daniel." i say.

tension builds as i don't know exactly what to say. i'm taken aback by how attractive daniel has become. i'm saved when the waitress comes over to take our order.

i order a (favorite food) and daniel orders the double cheeseburger and fries.

he reaches across the table and takes me by the hand. "i just wanted to say, thank you for meeting me for lunch. i just can't believe you're hear."

i give him a look. "what do you mean?"

i smiles. "you always talked about how you wanted to get out of the city. you said you wanted to move out to the countryside and build the life you always dreamed of."

"you remember that?" i ask quietly.

he nods. "of course."

"so tell me how life is going for you." i say, sipping my (favorite drink).

"well, i own my own car dealership now." he pauses. "with my wife, amanda."

a pang of jealousy hits me, mixed with pain. it feels like high school all over again.

"oh." is all i can muster.

"i have two kids now; samantha and anthony."

"well that's great." i say.

"tell me about how life is treating you."

"well, i'm a (dream job). i have a daughter, kennedy. i'm divorced." i shrug. "there's not much to tell."

he smiles. "it sounds like you're living the dream."

i shake my head. "i'm not married." i say. "kenna's off to college in september."

after a while of joking and deep conversations, we finish our food and the waitress brings us our tab. of course, daniel pays.

"hey, would you like to maybe come have a drink with me? at my house?"

"what would your wife and kids say?"

"they're away at my mother-in-laws." he smiles.

i reluctantly agree. nothing is gonna happen. it's only one drink.

we arrive at his home in enceno, and it's breathtaking. he's built such a beautiful life, but part of me wishes that he would've built it with me.

"daniel, it's beautiful."

"just like you."

i blush, and i sit down at the table. he sets two glasses down and breaks a bottle of wine. he pours both of us a glass, then sits down with me.

"i can't get over it."

i take a sip. "over what?"

"how beautiful you've become. how you are just as beautiful now as you were at seventeen."

my breathing gets caught in my throat. "daniel-"

he cuts me off. "i know." he gets up and stands behind me, gently rubbing my shoulders. "i just can't help it."

i tilt my head back slightly. "you have a family." i whisper, wishing it wasn't true, wishing he was divorced just like me. so he can bend me over this table and fuck me like he used to.

"please." he says. "let me feel some nostalgia."

i nod and he kisses me roughly. i stand up and make out with him.

fuck this is really happening.

"bend me over and fuck me right here." i whisper.

"your wish is my fucking command."

he unzips my jeans and pulls them down to my thighs. he lowers his and rubs his tip against my pussy.

"still a fucking tease." i breathe out.

"still such a good girl." he pushes into me and we both moan.

and the second he's inside me, it takes me back to when we used to have sex. we had sex so often, i didn't realize how much i missed being this intimate with him.

30 years later and i haven't found anybody to fuck me as good as he did. as he's doing right now.

he digs his hips deeper and his tip presses against my g-spot, and i moan loudly.

he chuckles and moans slightly. "found it."

he pulls my head back by my hair. after all these years he still remembers what i'm into.

"such a fucking slut."

"yes! yes, yes, yes. oh fuck." i chant as he pounds into me from behind.

"rub your clit." he instructs, and i reach in between my legs. i start rubbing my clit. i'm so incredibly close, but i hold it. i don't want this moment to fade.

"fuck, i can feel you tightening around me, baby. cum for me."

as soon as i hear the words of permission, i let go. i cum all over his cock, and he fucks into me even harder.

he cums inside me and peppers my shoulders in kisses.

"i missed this, daniel."

"(y/n), you have no idea." he says. "you have to say the night."

word count --- 872