𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 || 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘪

thank you Noellie23on for requesting! i'm in love with this concept :) if you don't like it, then i can rewrite it of you want.

request - demetri gives y/n a hand job and sex

you got it ;)

︎⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎
☁︎ fluff ☁︎

𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘣 (𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨), 𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 '𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 '𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'.

"please, baby, just at lease cuddle me. my attention meter is running low!" i whine.

why am i so desperate for this boy? i need him so fucking bad, but he's reading a stupid comic book.

"hold on, sweetheart. i'm reading dungeon lord, and it's getting good."

"please, dem?" i ask. "i need you, so bad."

he motions me over to him. i walk over to him and he turns me around so that my back is facing him.

"sit on my lap, legs on either side of me."

"what-"

"i want to be dominant this time. so, listen to me, or you'll be punished." he says in my ear. i shiver at his urge of dominance. "understand?"

"yes, sir."

"here, read this." he gets out a book from his drawer. of course, who would have guessed? fifty shades of grey.

"you want me to read this to you?"

"yes. read to me."

his hands make their way into my pants rubbing me through my underwear.

"c'mon, dem, please."

he dips his hand into my panties (ew, hate that word), rubbing my clit, gathering my wetness with his middle finger.

"shit."

"start reading, (y/n)."

"but i don't st-stop. my tongue - mmm - is rutheless. her... legs stiffen, her toes pointed.' please, baby, please, don't tease."

"keep reading, sweetheart. you're being such a good girl."

"ah, she's close, and slowly, i slip my middle finger inside her." and as i read, he slides in his middle finger. he moves his other free hand around me and settles it inside of my underwear, rubbing my clit with both his middle and ring finger.

"she's wet. wet and waiting. 'oh, baby, i love that you're so wet for me'. i - fuck - i start to move my finger clockwise, stretching her." i cry out as he alternates his hand just as christian did to anastasia. "please, please."

i start moving my hips against his hand and he moans. i feel his cock rising in his jeans. "fuck, come on, kitten. you're almost there, just finish this paragraph."

"my tongue continues to torment on her clitoris, over and over. she stiffens beneath me and finally cri-cries out as he orgasm crashes through her." i drop the book on the ground, most likely wrinkling the pages.

"you gonna cum?"

"yes, yes, yes. i'm gonna cum."

"cum for me, baby, cum for me. you're such a good girl." demetri whispers, kissing my shoulder.

i clench around his fingers as he continues the assault on my clit with his other hand.

"good girl."

i whimper. "please, dem, please."

"get on the bed."

"yes, sir."

he kisses me sloppily and starts stripping me out of my clothes. "beautiful. absolutely beautiful."

i slide off his button up, revealing his graphic shirt of a cat.

very dominant.

mhm.

i unzip his jeans and slide them down along with his boxer shorts that have bananas on them.

"like your underwear." i tease.

he tilts my chin up. "this is your one warning. don't get smart with me."

"yes, sir. i'm sorry."

he smirks and pulls his underwear down.

we back into the bed and he hovers above me. "did you take your pill or do i need to use a condom?"

"took it. just please fuck me."

he grips my hips and slowly pushes into my. my wetness makes it easy to move in and out with hardly no pain.

he starts thrusting, then pauses, then repeats the whole delicious process again. "stop teasing." i say. "please." i add.

he starts fucking me hard. not the demetri i'm used to, but i'm not complaining. God knows why i didn't let him take control sooner, holy fuck.

he tries his best to not make any noises that would "damage his masculinity" as he likes to put it, but his little whimpers and huffs are the best part. well, not the best, but one of.

"wanna hear you." i whine. "please."

"fuck." he whimpers.

"i love you."

fucked me so good he made me say "i love you".

"i love you too, my good girl. are you my good girl?"

"yes, yes, i'm your good girl."

he digs his fingers into my hips as he pounds me, hair sticking to his forehead.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum."

he cums inside of me while rubbing my clit. "fuck." i say as i cum on his cock, clenching my walls around him, legs shaking and hands gripping.

"i love you, baby girl."

"i love you too." i giggle. "when did you get that book?"

"no questions please."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 761