* 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 *

⚠︎ slightly nsfw ⚠︎

𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥, 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

"class, we have a new student joining cobra kai. (y/n)." the incredibly hot sensei shares. "i'm sensei lawrence."

i nod. "thanks."

"so, are you experienced or are you clueless about karate?" he asks with a smirk and crosses his arms.

"i know some of it." i say.

"are you going to be brave enough to take on my star student?"

"yes, sensei."

"clear the mat! diaz, front and centre. (y/l/n)... show us what you got." he says, doubting my abilities.

we face sensei lawrence and bow, then face each other and bow. "i'll go a little easy on you. since your a girl and-" i cut him off by kicking his stomach, kicking his feet out from under him, then pinning him down.

"i see you don't follow your own rules." i say, motioning towards the painting on the wall.

"diaz, get up! you're gonna let a girl take you down?"

i scoff. "i can take all of these guys. just let me know when."

miguel tries to flip me over on his back, but my grip on him tightens.
"(y/l/n), nice work, now get off of miguel."

i get up off of him and help him up. "that was pretty badass." miguel says. i thank him with a smile.

"Hawk." Sensei says.

a dude with a mohawk stands in front of me. i let out a laugh. "okay, um, let's start." i say.

he glares at me.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

"great job, everyone! class is dismissed." sensei says. "(y/l/n), can i see you in my office for a second?"

"yeah." I say.  i follow him to his office. "yes, Sensei?"

"that was quite the moves. i thought you just knew 'some of it'?" he asks.

i shrug. "fine, i know a lot."

"you have quite the determined attitude." he says. "for a girl. how old are you anyways? 16, 17?"

"i know what i want. And I just turned 18."

"you know what you want? what do you want?" he asks, slowly filling in the gap.

"i know I want someone who can put up with my insatiable habits."

"you're hard to please?"

"it depends on who hits the right... spots."

"so, you've never been with a real man before?" he asks, staring at my lips as i shake my head. "i bet i can please you."

he brings his lips to mine and his hands unbutton my jeans. "remind me to give you your gi." he says pulling away.

"shut up and 'please me'." i say. his jaw tenses.

"don't talk to your sensei like that."

"how demanding. do you get off on being a jackass?"

he pulls my shirt over my head. "i'm in charge in the bedroom, or in the dojo, or wherever. you are mine now, got it? nobody else's. you do as I say. understand?"

"yes, sensei."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 483