𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 || 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘻

thank you noahschnappsimp_ for the idea!! also second person pov

"no, no, no. you dip your fries in chocolate ice cream?" you ask miguel. you and him are currently talking about a very important topic; very controversial one too.

"yes! you don't?"

"no, with fries, vanilla all the way."

he laughs. "thanks for coming with me. we could go somewhere else if you don't like golf?" he suggests.

"i love this place. and i love spending time with you, so it really doesn't matter."

he turns red and smiles. "so, do you wanna golf first, or play some arcade games, or get some food?"

"whatever you want, miggy." you say.

he settles on getting some food after admitting how hungry he is from practice.

"so, how's karate going?" you ask, taking a bite of (your favourite food).

"great. sensei lawrence is an amazing teacher. he's really helped me."

"that's great, miguel. maybe you could teach me some moves?" you suggest.

he hums while taking a drink of his coke.

"better yet, you should join cobra kai!" he says, his eyes lighting up.

"i know nothing about karate. you sure i'm cut out for it?"

"yes. sensei lawrence will mold you into a badass. and you have what it takes."

"won't i be the only girl?" you ask.

"no, aisha is in it."

"i'll check it out. as long as you help me." you say.

"it would be so much fun."

"so, when is your next practice?"

"tomorrow after school." he says.

"count me in."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

after you guys eat, cheat your way through a game of mini golf, and miguel winning you a giant (your favourite animal) stuffed animal, the night comes to an end.

you're dropping him off at his apartment, not that you want to. hell, you wish the night wasn't ending.

"i had so much fun, miggy. thanks for asking me to go with you."

"thanks for saying yes."

he kisses your cheek and you laugh. "you missed."

"missed w-" you cut him off with your lips pressed against his.

it surprises you that you would get that bold, but you knew you wanted to share your first kiss with him.

"wow." he whispers.

"so, i'll see you tomorrow."

"see ya, (y/n)"

you get in your car to go home, praying you get home safe with the miguel diaz distraction in your mind.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 402