𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 || 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘦

requested by AmberRiddle11_YT :)

i pop the lid off of the tylenol bottle and take out two pills. "babe, you need to stop stressing." robby says.

"yeah, thanks, i already tried that." i say crankily. "i'm sorry, my head is fucking killing me." i rub my eyes, trying to keep the tears in, but i fail. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to snap at you."

"hey, hey, hey. it's okay." he starts massaging my shoulders. "i got you."

"i just n-need to study more. i can't fucking concentrate. the sat's are crucial and-and i just-" he wraps his arms around me. "if i don't get into ucla i don't know what i'll do." at this point i'm sobbing, getting his white t-shirt wet with my tears.

"(y/n), you're gonna have a panic attack." he says, stroking my hair. i grip the bottom of his shirt in my fists as i slump my head against his chest. he picks me up slowly, sitting me in the edge of the bed. he rubs my knee. "look at me, sweet girl, look at me."

i look down at him. "can you tell me five things you can see?"

"wall. books. clock. poster. you."

"yeah? can you tell me what poster it is?" he asks.

"har-harry styles."

"good. what are four things you can touch."

"you." i say, squeezing his shoulder. "the bed."

"two more."

"my sweatpants." i say.

"are they comfy?"

i nod, tears still falling, but they're slow this time.

"my phone" i pick it up and hand it to him.

"now, what can you hear?" he questions.

"your voice. and the heater. and the clock ticking."

"can you smell anything?"

"i can smell the bacon you fixed a while ago. and the pancakes."

he smiles. "did you like them?" he asks. "made 'em just for you."

"yeah." i smile and wipe my cheeks away with the sleeves of the hoodie robby gave me to wear.

"what can you taste?"

"my gum." i reply.

"good." he starts rubbing my sides to comfort me. "i got you."

"thank you, robby. i'm sorry." i say.

he frowns, as if he's confused. "sorry? why would you be sorry?" he questions.

"i don't know." i mumble. "i just don't want you to think i'm over-dramatic. or i don't want you to leave me because of my problems."

"baby, how could you even think like that? i love you so much and i would go to the end of the earth for you. i mean that." he says.

"i love you."

"really?" a familiar voice asks. "we broke up and you're with him now? i should have known."

"eli." i whisper.

"hey, man, what the fuck?" robby asks angrily.

"eli, we broke up nine months ago. so much can happen in nine months?" i get up off of the bed. "and who do you think you are, coming here uninvited? this is my house, eli, now get the fuck out."

"no. (y/n), i want you back; i need you back." he says.

"she's mine. and you know what else she is? she's under a lot of pressure, and you're just making it a lot worse." robby snaps.

"how did you even get in?"

he holds up a key. "i know where you hide it."

"hand over the key." robby gets in his face. "and get out."

"please leave." i whisper. "please."

"fine." he hesitates. "but i'm gonna show you, (y/n). you and i belong together." he says, and walks out.

"what the hell just happened?"

he wraps his arms around me. "you are mine."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 574

okay idk what the fuck i just wrote. i am so sorry lmao. i also kinda left it open for a part two. i might do like an "if you choose robby" or "if you choose hawk" thing, so... idfk