𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

⚠︎ nsfw (not too extreme) ⚠︎

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢/𝙨𝙪𝙗 𝙙𝙮𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙘, 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙢, 𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙡

being one of the best students in the class is definitely an advantage: i can get away with anything... well almost anything anyway. i've always been attracted to older men (probably my daddy issues). but lately, sensei lawrence has been a little too attractive. it's to the point where i'm soaking my panties (i'm so sorry) by the end of the lessons, and him leaving me hot and bothered with his praise.

he just has that dominant energy i crave in a man. the kind where he can put me in my place by simply giving me the look. fuck, that man will certainly be the death of me. i can't get him out of my head. i have dreams about him at night, which of course leaves me horny all over again. 

pushing sensei's buttons has been my favorite activity lately. "be a good girl" "lose the attitude" shit like that makes me weak in the knees, especially from him. i know i shouldn't be feeling this way; he's my teacher. but i can't help it. i'm a slut for that man. i'd let that man do anything and everything to me. i'd let him bend me over his desk and-

"miss (y/l/n)!" i jump a little as his voice snaps me back into reality. "did you hear anything i just said?" 

i nod slowly.

"okay, then what did i say?"

shit. shit. double shit.

i shrug. i can't rely on my voice at the moment; i'm afraid no words will come out.

he shakes his head and drags me by the arm into the corner. "what is up with you? you're normally such a good girl. you've been a little testy the past couple of days."

i feel myself blush at the name, and i pray to God that he didn't notice the blush forming.

i smile sarcastically. "nothing's up... johnny."

if looks could kill, i'd be dead.

"it's sensei."

"that's not your name. i'm simply calling you by your actual name, no harm."

he shakes his head. "it's sensei to you and to everyone else in here."

"fuck you."

his jaw clenches. "diaz, lead the work out on the board, i have some business i need to take care of." he says. "office." he points and gives me that damned look again.

i walk into his office and lean up against his desk. "tell me the truth." i roll my eyes. "hey! don't fuckin' roll your eyes at me (y/n)."

"it's not like you'll do anything about it."

he looks at me and grins. "ah, i see what you're doing."

"what?"

he steps closer to me until he's almost pressing up against me. "you're being a little brat because you like punishments. cute. really." i look away. "no, no, sweetheart, eyes on me. don't get all shy on me now."

"shut up, johnny."

his hand gently grasps my throat and he looks down at me. "don't talk to me like that. you want me to do something about it, don't you, sweetheart?"

"maybe." i whisper.

"and what about this slutty little outfit, huh? you're just dying for a punishment." 

i tilt my head back as he slips his hand into my leggings and starts leaving a trail of kisses up my neck.

he finds my clit effortlessly and gently rubs it in small circles. before i can moan, he kisses me roughly and starts to finger me roughly. 

"f-fuck, oh my gosh." if this is his idea of a punishment, i should have an attitude with him everyday.

"atta girl. you want me to fuck you?" i nod. "use your words."

"yes sir, please fuck me."

"are you gonna cum?"

i nod again. "yes, yes, keep going, i'm so close."

he stops and i whine at the loss of pleasure. "now, you didn't think i was gonna let you cum, sweetheart, did you?" he grins. "there's one thing about me: i do not let bad behavior go untamed." 

i look at him, frustrated as ever. "such an asshole." 

"such a bratty girl."

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 - 653

LOOK AT ME UPLOADING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MOOOONTHS OML I'M A TERRIBLE WRITER