𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘬𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦

nsfw

this was requested by anonymous 😭 GUYS THIS IS FOUL AND I TRIED TO MAKE IT A JOKE I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE

• • • • • • •

"(y/n), may I see you in my office please?" sensei kreese asks kindly.

"of course, sensei." I say and follow him to his office. he locks the door, smirking.

i bite my lip. "hi, daddy." i say as he comes towards me.

he kisses me. "do you taste as delectable as you look?" he asks, rubbing me through my shorts.

"daddy, stop." i say. "you're making me wet."

"i want to do bad things to you, (y/n/n)." he says. "i want to make you cum so hard you pass out. i want to abuse your cunt. i'm going to use it for my personal use."

i moan at the thought. "yes please." i whisper.

he kisses me roughly. "what would you like me to do first?"

"fuck me."

"what do we say when you want daddy to fuck you?"

"please fuck me, sir."

"good girl." he says and pulls my shorts down along with my underwear. "shit, you're dripping."

i feel so dirty, knowing that my other fellow cobra kai's could easily catch our sensei fucking me.
he slowly and teasingly unties his gi and lets it drop to the floor. "get on your knees, pretty girl."

i get down off of his desk and i drop to my knees. i yank down his underwear, eager to taste what's mine. i try taking all of his length in my mouth and his cock hits the back of my throat.
he grunts.

"up." he says after a few minutes.
i listen to him and i get back onto the desk. he positions himself at my entrance. i whimper as he slips in.

"please, fuck me, i need it."

he roughly starts thrusting, making the desk squeak. "be quiet, you wouldn't want the others to know about this. after all, they aren't getting special treatment like you are."

i bite gently on his shoulder to silence my cries, but it doesn't work. "y-you're going too fas- fuck, oh fuck." i cut myself off as he starts rubbing my clit.

"i thought you liked it when i pound you endlessly?"

"i do, daddy, i love it. so much." i moan.

he lets out a masculine moan as i clench around him.

"daddy, can i cum?"

"cum on my cock, baby. cum for me." he clamps one hand over my mouth. i scream into his hand as i cum hard on his cock.

"cum inside me, please, fuck!"

"you want daddy to cum in you? fill you up? get you pregnant?"

i nod desperately. i feel him cum inside me with masculine grunts and moans and i whimper. "thank you, daddy."

he kisses me. "you're such a good girl."

word count - 431