𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 || 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘻

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎
☁︎ fluff ☁︎

𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙟𝙤𝙗 (𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜), 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚, 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠

thank you heartsforjohnnycade for requesting :) sorry this is shit lol. sorry it took so long to get up, we have been super busy. lmk if you want me to change anything

request: after a long day of training, he just craves y/n's touch

"hey, baby. how was training?" i ask as miguel gets in the car.

he kisses me and puts his duffel bag in the backseat. "fine. tiring as hell. i'm just so glad to see your gorgeous self."

i giggle. "my parents said that i could spend the night."

"really? that is fantastic." he says and kisses me slowly.

"save it for later, babe."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

the short ride to his apartment felt excruciatingly slow. part of that was because miguel was starting to get fidgety.

"calm down, baby, we're here."

"i need you, (y/n/n)."

we get out of the car and head inside.

"hey, (y/n)! hey, miggy!" carmen says, hugging me. "oh, i haven't seen you in so long!"

i laugh. "hi, carmen. i missed you."

"hola, (y/n), como estas?"
(hello, how are you)

"just fine, rosa, how are you?"

"muy bien. te quedas a cenar?"
(very good. are you staying for dinner?)

i look at miguel. "she asked if you were staying for dinner."

"yes, if you don't mind."

carmen smiles. "nonsense. we would love to have you."

we head to miguel's room and i plop down on the bed.

"i'm gonna take a shower."

"hurry up."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

"why hello there." i giggle as miguel comes in the room with nothing on.

"need you."

"c'mere." i say. he walks over to the bed. "look at that. so hard for me."

"please touch me."

"sit in between my legs, baby." he does as he's told, sitting in between my legs, facing away from me.

i spit in my hand. i reach around his abdomen and start stroking his cock.

he moans softly, putting his head back on my shoulders. "shit, i've been craving your hands on me all day." he whispers.

i start kissing his neck as i rub my thumb gently over his tip, making him shutter.

"please, faster."

"quiet, you wouldn't want them to hear us, right?"

"no."

"good boy."

he starts thrusting up into my hand, trying to get off as quick as possible.

"so fucking desperate for my touch, aren't you?" i ask.

"yes. fuck."

i trace my fingertip over the vein on his cock and he squirms. he starts circling his hips, getting closer and closer.

the speed of my hand is a little quicker than before, twisting my hand.

"shit, shit, shit." he mumbles. "i'm gonna cum."

"cum for me, baby, cum for me."

his muscles tighten as he finally gets the release he's been yearning for. "thank you, oh fuck, thank you."

"you're such a good boy, such a good boy."

he comes down from his euphoric state and i kiss him. i get up and clean him off with a kleenex.

"holy fuck."

i giggle.

"miggy! (y/n)! dinner is ready!" carmen says.

"coming!" he says, hopping into clean clothes.

we go into the kitchen and see miguel's sensei, johnny, sitting at the table.

"hey, sensei."

"hi, mr lawrence."

"hey, miguel." he says. "you don't have to call me that, (y/n), johnny's fine."

"so, what were you two up to?" carmen asks.

johnny smirks and takes a drink of his beer.

"miguel was showing me his new comics." i say. "they were really... something." i smile.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 549