𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘰 || 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘻

this was requested by 1-800-strikehard hope you like it <33

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 (𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙫), 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙭

when your dad remarries, it can be a pain in the ass. new step mom, step siblings. it's a big change.

but i got lucky. my dad, johnny, remarried this really nice lady, carmen. i really like her. she's beautiful and sweet and actually cares for my dad.

the main reason i like her is because she made a gorgeous human being. (😫)

miguel and i had a little rocky start; natural sibling rivalry. but lately we've been getting along.

almost a little too well.

he's not as bad as i thought he would be. i've known him ever since my dad started training him, but i've never been super close with him. i've never went up to him and started a conversation, 'cause frankly, with a face like that, i don't stand a chance.

my thoughts get cut off by my door swinging open.

"(y/n/n), mom-" he trails off as his eyes linger on my body; i'm wearing nothing but a sports bra and pj pants. "s-sorry" he stutters, sounding winded. "mom made dinner."

"i'm not hungry." i say.

he frowns. "i haven't seen you eat anything all day. you should be starved by now."

i shrug.

"please. eat. for me? just something small."

i smile a little. "only for you."

"also - uhm - i'm sorry for walking in-"

"it's not like you regret it." i say.

he grins and comes closer to me. "you're right. i don't."

"miggy, (y/n)! hurry up, your food is getting cold!" carmen calls from the kitchen.

i toss a shirt on quickly before miguel and i head to the kitchen and grab our seats right next to each other. my brother, robby, sits next to my dad.

carmen lets dad say grace and we all start to eat.

my appetite is completely gone since miguel got me a little hot and bothered, but i eat anyway.

that is until i feel his hand on my knee. i look at him. "what are you doing?" i mouth to him.

he puts his pointer finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet. he moves his hand up my leg and i stiffen. god, this boy is gonna be the death of me.

he rubs my clit over my pjs and i tighten around nothing. my dad looks at me. "are you ok, hun?"

"mhm, just-" he moves his hand inside my pants and smirks when he realizes i'm not wearing any panties. "bit my tongue."

"be careful. i know chewing is difficult for you, but i'm gonna need you to take it slow."

"shut up." i stick my tongue out at him.

i squeeze my thighs together as he starts to finger me slowly, my pussy making a clicking sound do to the wetness, but he pries them right back apart. i turn red, biting the inside of my cheek to keep from moaning. i pray to God and beg him to not let the rest of them hear it. but they keep on eating and talking with each other.

"(y/n), miggy, how was your day? it was your last day before spring break?"

he starts rubbing my clit and i quickly swallow my food. "mine was good. w-we didn't do that much." i clear my throat and take a drink of my water.

i get closer and closer to cumming and i grab his wrist tightly. i look him in the eyes, begging him to stop, because i can hardly keep quiet as it is.

he goes even faster and i start to cum. i bite the inside of my cheek so hard i taste blood. "can i be excused? i'm full." i say when i build up the courage to finally speak.

"same." miguel finishes his plate.

carmen looks at johnny as if to ask for permission to send us to our rooms.

he nods. "go ahead."

i slowly stand up and my legs feel like jello. miguel is already in his room and i walk calmly to it so i don't raise suspicions.

i close his door and smack his shoulder. "what the hell?"

he sits on his bed and kisses my neck. "come on, mama." he says quietly. "you know you like it."

i nod. "i did like it.

he kisses my chest. i tilt my head back. "lock the door." he orders. i go to his door and turn the lock until it clicks.

he comes up behind me and slides my pants down my legs. he groans. "your ass is so perfect, amor."

i blush. "thank you."

he takes off his shorts and boxers and sits on the edge of his bed. "come here, baby."

other than my shirt, i'm completely exposed to him. he can see the wetness dripping down my thighs.

i walk over to him and he turns me around. "sit on my lap."

i gently ease myself onto his dick and whimper as i take him all in. "holy fuck, miguel."

he plays with my hair. "ride me, pretty girl."

i grip his thighs and slowly ride his cock. i moan. he gently wraps his hand around my throat, my back hitting his chest. i tilt my head back onto his shoulder and i go faster, wanting both of us to cum as soon as possible. if we get caught, who knows the amount of trouble we'll be in?

he rubs my clit with his other hand. i moan softly and bring my head back up. "baby, go a little faster. i'm almost there okay? jus' a lit-" i go faster.

"oh, shit, baby, just like that."

i press my forearm against my boobs so they don't bounce. he brings both my arms behind my back.

"miguel, i'm gonna cum."

he brings his hips up a little bit so se can thrust his cock into me. i instantly cum, covering my mouth with my hand and moaning loudly into it.

his hips still as he cums deep inside of me. "f-fucking hell."

i catch my breath and he kisses me softly.

"miguel quit fucking my sister, you asshole!"

word count - 119