𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 || 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘦

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

requested by @Smellycat2002

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 (𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙫), 𝙥𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙡

i can honestly say karate has ruined the valley. before this karate shit even started, i was happy dating robby and being friends with miguel.

now robby and i can't even be happy together since him and myagi do are sworn enemies. we broke up a couple of weeks ago. 

sam pulls up in the parking lot of the reseda apartment complex. her and miguel recently had a little hiccup and she's hoping to rekindle their love by giving him an octopus necklace.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" i ask her. "i mean, they're both gonna be here."

she nods. "that's the point. we show them what they're missing."

"yer insane" she laughs. "stop makin fun of me! jesus!" i laugh along with her.

we get out of the car. me and sam split up to find the boys.

a random guy i've never met before comes up to me. "i like your face! it's really pretty!" he slurs.

i raise my eyebrows. "well, thank you... i guess."

his eyes widen. "oh shit, you're the new foreign exchange student right?"

i shake my head. "nope, my mum's irish."

he nods. "well that accent is like... super hot."

i look around and see eli coming up to us. "get lost tyler, she's not yours." he says and looks at me. "she's with someone else."

"thanks." i mouth.

"who's your boy? i'm sure he can't compare to me, love."

"robby keene." eli answers for me.

the color drains from his face. "shit... robby keene? the guy that put miguel in the hospital?"

"it was an accident. it wasn't like that." why am i defending him?

"well i'm out. see you, scottish."

"i'm irish!"

eli smiles. "i have good news."

"good news? that's rare nowadays. what is it?"

"robby told miguel that he still loves you." he says. "apparently johnny forced robby and miguel to bond and now they're cool with each other. i told him you'd be here and i convinced him to talk with you. i hope-"

i cut him off by giving him a big hug. "thank you!"

he laughs. "for what?"

"convincing him. he can be a petty bitch sometimes."

"(y/n)!" i hear robby yell from across the yard.

i let go of eli and turn around. "hi robby." i say quietly.

eli takes the hint and walks off.

"so... why'd you hug him?" he asks, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"yer serious?" i scoff. "this is part of the problem, robby. why are you so jealous of my friends-"

"answer the question, princess."

i blush and he pulls me into him.

"cause he said he convinced you to talk to me."

"i missed you, (y/n). i am so so sorry for everything. i'm gonna try to be better. me and miguel made up. i love you." i smile and kiss him softly. "you wanna maybe." he raises his eyebrows up and down and i laugh.

"here?"

"miguel won't mind if we use his room. i'm sure." he says. "he owes me."

we both hurry into the house and shut the door behind us. we fumble through the hallway and find miguel's room. he yanks my jeans and my underwear down and i laugh, wrapping my hands around his neck. he pulls them off of me and starts to kiss me softly while gently rubbing my clit.

i've missed this so much; our bodies against one another, how soft his lips are, the way he makes me feel, physically and emotionally.

i moan into his mouth and he pushes me down onto the bed. while unzipping his jeans, i gently run my hand over his cock, making him groan.

"princess, please don't tease me." he says and pulls his jeans down to his mid-thighs.

he gently pushes into me and i gasp at his size. "fuck, robby." i moan. "missed you so much."

he grins and slowly starts thrusting into me. his breaths become more heavy the more he fucks me and the deeper he goes. "princess, you feel so good. such a good girl."

i whimper at his words as he grabs my right leg over his shoulder; the new angle feels heavenly. his tip brushes up against my g-spot and i start rubbing my clit to bring me closer and closer to my release.

"oh my- fuck! i'm cumming."

"that's it princess. cum on my cock."

i moan loudly as i cum harder than i have in a long time. "robby!" i try to catch my breath and he groans.

"lift your shirt up, princess." he says. i do as i'm told and he pulls out, his left hand gripping my waist, his right jerking himself. he cums with groans and gasps for air. as he comes down off his high, he presses his forehead against mine.

"i love you, princess."

word count - 810