𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 || 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 (𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜), 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘

“hey, miguel, go clean the toilets and then we’ll call it a night. and you might wanna scrub on your hands and knees.” johnny says and miguel goes to the bathroom to complete the disgusting chore. 

i bite my lip and walk over to him. “i thought he’d never leave.” i get on my knees in front of him and he smiles. “i thought you only told me to get on my hands and knees?”

he lifts up my chin. “you gonna be a good girl for daddy and my cock? or will I have to finish myself off?”

"i’ll be a good girl, daddy.” 

"good.” he unzips his pants and retrieves his cock out of his underwear. 

i excitedly grab his cock, eager to taste him. fuck, i’ve been wanting his cock all day. my mouth welcomes him perfectly and he moans. 

i swirl my tongue around his tip and taste the precum that’s leaking out. “fuck.” he hisses. “don’t tease me, girl.” my mouth wraps around his shaft, tracing the veins on his cock with my tongue. “shit, fuck, you’re so good at this, princess.”

i feel his cock twitch and i swallow his cum as it shoots in my mouth with grunts that are muffled by biting down on his knuckles. he moans softly and i release him with a lewd popping sound. 

"there, daddy.” 

"good girl. i’ll fuck you so good when we get home, okay?”

"sounds great."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 244