* 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮 || 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘪 *

☁︎ fluff ☁︎

"(y/n), demetri and sam are in the hospital." my mother says frantically.
my heart drops. "what, why?" i close my laptop and slip on my shoes, never receiving an answer.

my mom starts driving and i can see she is beyond pissed and extremely worried at the same time.

"mom, what's going on?" i ask.

"i should have put my foot down about karate. sam and demetri got into a fight with cobra kai. again." she says. "it's gone too far."

we head inside the hospital and see sam sitting in one of the uncomfortable chairs.

"another karate fight!? what the hell were you thinking!?" my mom scolds my sister.

she looks up at her. "mom." she whimpers, scared and upset.
her expression softens.

"oh, baby." she takes her in her arms.

"sam, what happened? are you okay?" i ask.

"they broke demetri's arm." she sobs. "i just wanted to show them that we couldn't be bullied."

"(y/n), go check on demetri." my mom says.

i nod and ask the lady at the desk for his room number. "113." and i thank her.

"110, 111, 112." i mumble. "113.”
i knock on the door.

"come in."

i open the door. "dem, baby, are you okay?"

he smiles as he sees me. "just a little sore. it hurts like a bitch, but other than that, i'm okay."

I give him a quick kiss on the lips and sit down next to him. "i thought it was only a little sore?"

"okay, okay, it's a lot sore."

"did hawk do this?"

"who else?"

"i'm so sorry, dem." i say.

"don't worry about me. your sister is the one to worry about." he says. "she's really shaken up."

"when you get out, you can come over and we can binge dr who. okay?"

"sounds like heaven."

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 305