28. Show Me

Jaxon marveled at this moment.  Alex... his Alex wanted to be with him.  It used to be some far-off dream, but now Alex was here. 

Jaxon leaned in and pressed his lips against his, gently and carefully.  Alex reciprocated and locked his hands around Jaxon's neck, tangling his fingers in his hair. Alex rocked forward and pressed his body against Jaxon's chest.

Alex was breathing heavily, his mouth opened slightly, and Jaxon's tongue swept across his lips.  Alex let out a small muffled cry of pleasure, which made Jaxon hungry for more. His hands tightened around Alex, and he deepened his kiss.

A shudder ran through Jaxon's body, and he slowly pulled away. He rested his forehead against Alex's and laughed a little. "I can do that all day."

Alex laughed a little. "Then shall we stay in today?"

Jaxon considered it and debated it internally for a while.  But he finally sighed and shook his head. "As much as I want to stay like this... I'm starving, and the only thing on the menu in this hotel room is you."

Alex laughed with a reddening face. "I don't think I would be good for your diet."

"I think that's up to me to decide." Jaxon said and then gave him a quick kiss. "And I am finding you quite delicious."

Alex looked into the blue eyes that were threatening to devour him. He felt a heat rise inside of him that was unlike anything he had felt before. He wanted to stay and throw away all inhibitions.

Jaxon sighed and kissed his forehead. "I want you, Alex, but I won't push it... Let me take you out on a date tonight."

"A date?" Alex was surprised.

Jaxon grabbed his hand and kissed his palm. "You, me, and dinner. But if it's too much, you have to tell me. Remember, we go at your pace. We'll wait-"

Alex pressed his hands on Jaxon's lips to stop him.  At first, he felt warmth with Jaxon letting him control the pace.  But when he considered it, he felt like he was hit with a bucket of cold water.  He would fall into the cycle of one-sided love, except he would be in Remy's shoes.  Jaxon would not know how painful his position would be until it was too late.  Love like that kills with a razor blade.

"No..." Alex whispered.

Jaxon shuddered for a moment, hearing Alex say this. What did he mean by 'no'? He felt his breath catch in his throat.  He grabbed Alex's hands and asked, "No?"

"I can't be like that." He said quietly. He peered into the beautiful eyes that had captivated him at The Lunar those many nights ago. "I can't dictate this on my own. Otherwise it would destroy one of us, if not both of us. I want us to figure this out together."

Jaxon smiled brightly. He chuckled with unbridled happiness and leaned in, giving Alex a chaste kiss. "I can work with that."

He nuzzled Alex's neck and gave it a small kiss, making Alex hum with delight.

Jaxon encouraged them to get ready.  While they did, they would share small touches as if  they were discovering each other for the first time.  Their fingers kept finding each other, causing them to intertwine naturally.  And every time Jaxon would catch Alex's hand, he would pull it to his lips.

They left the hotel after dressing up a little. As much as they wanted to go out holding hands, they knew it would cause their agents a storm of work. They wanted to tell the agency first and then the world.  But in the comfort of the car, Jaxon would hold tight onto Alex's hand, as if scared he would disappear.