38. Whiskey Ginger

**** This is just a warning that we are steaming it up in this chapter.  You are free to skip because there is nothing plot related here. ****

Alex and Jaxon had already exchanged 'I love yous',  but Alex confessing how much he valued their love stirred something inside of him. The car ride was filled with flirting glances and building desire. They both had pent up emotions and felt the need to release it all. 

When they parked, they rushed to the elevators. When the doors closed, Jaxon pushed Alex up against the wall and pinned him between his arms.  His breath was heavy and warmed Alex up. He moved his arm and grabbed the back of Alex's neck, tilting his head up.  Alex willingly complied enjoying the control Jaxon had over him.

Jaxon leaned in and his lips captured Alex's.  He felt Alex's need and desire through the kiss and he groaned with delight.  His lightly bit Alex's lower lip, teasing out a gasp from Alex. 

His lips were back on Alex's, greedy for more.  He used his tongue to open Alex's mouth and invaded wantonly. He pressed Alex against him even more, his cock throbbing already.  He pressed his thigh in between Alex's legs, rubbing it against his erection.  Alex moaned in his mouth.

Jaxon needed more. 

Ding.

It was too soon for their floor so Jaxon turned to glare at the person standing at the door. The man turned red when he saw them in a compromising position, but quickly paled after he saw Jaxon's venomous look on his face.  The man jumped back into the hall. "I'll take the next one." He squeaked out.

The doors closed and Jaxon attacked Alex again.

Ding.

The elevator doors opened and Jaxon broke away from the kiss to make sure they were on the right floor.  He then pulled Alex out the elevator and down the halls.  He cursed a couple of times while fumbling with the keys. 

While he was trying to open the door, Alex wrapped his arms around Jaxon from behind. His fingers traced the v-line from his obliques to the hem of his boxers. He traced the hemline to the center and unfastened the button of his jeans.

"Fuck."  Jaxon hissed.  He struggled a little more until he finally got the door open.

He tossed the keys to the ground and pulled Alex inside, slamming the door behind them.

He pushed Alex against the wall again his eyes soaked in his body, enjoying the sight of the harden bulge in his pants.  He tore off his own sweater and shirt, exposing his chiseled chest and the deep v-line that Alex was just playing with.  Because his pants were unbuttoned, they hung even lower on his hips.  He smirked when he saw that Alex was staring.

He wanted to take Alex hard and fast, but goddamn, he wanted to savor his body and enjoy every detail.  He stalked up to him and unzipped his sweater, forcing it to fall at his feet.  Jaxon's fingers slipped under Alex's shirt, brushing up his rib cage and lifting the shirt up.  His hand continued to move upwards until he slipped the shirt over Alex's head. 

Jaxon felt his pants tighten even more as he watched Alex panting with desire, his eyes dilated and his cheeks flushed.  There was no other sight that could compare.  He wrapped his hand around the back of Alex's neck and devoured Alex's lips.  His tongue danced on his lips until he was granted entry.  His other hand slipped down,  unzipped Alex's pants and pushed them down. Alex kicked them off to the side.

Jaxon's hand rubbed Alex's cock through his briefs, feeling the throbbing pulsations. Alex groaned and rocked his hips into Jaxon's hand.  Jaxon smiled against Alex's lips and he slightly tightened his grip around Alex, making him cry out.