Koreaboo

Koreaboo : BigHit Entertainment Respond To The Rumor

It's unexpected.

Few hour after the rumor about their female solo artist was spread all over the world. Big Hit Entertainment take an action and make an announcement which is leaving everyone in shock.

Hello,
This Big Hit Entertainment and we would love to announce that our artist Park Hanny who being rumors dating the COO of Lawrence's Land & Properties Park Harris is actually a real siblings. They both spotted going out together because their family want to celebrate Hanny's birthday. Her brother was responsible to drove Hanny over there. So we hope all of your curiosity are solved. Hanny want to keep her family background as secret but seeing this rumors was spread widely, she make a decision to revealed it. We hope everyone respect Park's family privacy and their bonding time. Thank you.

— Big Hit Entertainment

Original article:

Netizens Are Discussing Whether Hanny Is Involving With The Chaebol Family.

But she's definitely give that Chaebol vibes.

Solo artist Park Hanny was really famous even before she make her debut. On August 14, 2014, she made a successful debut and career but one thing that people still curious is about her family. Not many people know about her family and she rather not tell anyone about this. Some rumors say that she from chaebol family and it's still not confirmed yet. She revealed that her father is office worker and her mother is a chef.

Recently, on her birthday, Hanny was caught riding an expensive Bentley car belong to COO of Lawrence's Land & Properties, Harris Park. People speculated that maybe she being cousin with the young male but some people say that they having romantic relationship instead because of how Harris treat her like a girlfriend.

What do you think about it? Do you think they are cousin or not?