[EPISODE] HANNY's Concert "The Golden Hour : Under The Orange Sun" Coming Soon

.
[EPISODE]

Hanny: Why did we only plan for two day this time? I shouldn't done four... 3 weeks...
.
Hanny: The rehearsal set space is so big so it gave me that kind of feeling. Even during practice, I was able to keep the energy up.

[Staffs done with small meeting behind her]

Hanny: Great job. Thank you. Naturally, naturally. So every single day I'm starting to feel it in my skin.
.
Hanny: We can do this right?

Dante: Wow, we really don't have much time left.

Bennie: It's here, we have to do it.

Yura: Wait, we're screwed

Sumin: I'm pretending to be okay but I am not okay at all

Minho: My legs are shaky. And I'll be like 'What do I do?'
.
Hanny: I practiced a lot on my own. This is the first time I'm practicing so much since my trainee days. And I don't know how well I'll hear so I practiced singing with my ears completely blocked. I think that was the hardest part this time. So honestly, I wasn't very happy practicing by myself.

[Practicing hard alone. Such a lonely back]

.
Haerin: We were honestly more worried. Main stadium is so big

Minjoo: And it's been 3 years. It's been so long time since we've seen the audience in person

Brandon: We spend way more time in practice than we normally do so it was physically draining.

Omar: The song has aged? 'Its become more ripe?' kind of feeling.

Dante: During the actual concert when this show is produced and the music comes on

Yura: It feels like a musical where

Hanny: There really are no breaks to this show. So the people on stage are a bit angry with me. I'm angry with myself too but why did I have to set the set list this way... But the audience must love it, right?

[Hanny looks so tired after practicing for the perfect performance]

Hanny: I'm so tired everyone. This is the hardest concert ever

Yura: Me too

Hanny: So tired. But the dancers alone said compared to my previous concerts this was one of the easiest. "Not one team should be happy. Everyone must suffer"
.
Hanny: The number of people going on the stage is about ninety? Almost a hundred people are going on stage. And if we count the people working below the stage I heard it's about 1300? 1400 people? This is by far the biggest concert.

[Fooling around when she feel to bore]

Hanny: At the Main stadium, I heard there will be a special moon in the sky on the 17th and 18th. Even if it's cloudy, it will shine those days. Even through the rain.

Omar: Honestly I wanted to do the real concert tonight with the energy I have. I'm exited for the concert coming up in 10 days. Let's go!

Bennie: Everyone, you can totally be exited. I've never seen such a large-scale concert.

Justin: I'm exited for the audience singing along and shouting.

Hyewon: Enjoy it

Justin: I am certain that everyone will be able to go home with a bigger heart for HANNY.

Haerin: I hope it will be an unforgettable experience

Brandon: I'm very excited. I hope it ends in a success.

Hanny: "I have a big dream. I want to make history in the concert field." I've said something like this in an interview before. If I just do well... There's already been history writing in progress so I just need to do well. I'm going to do well and everyone should be excited with the expectations for the show we had final practice for today.

[See you soon, BLUEMING]
[EPISODE]