The Kelly Clarkson Show with HANNY

.
Outfit

Hello, I'm HANNY and nice to meet you!

.
Hello, I'm HANNY and nice to meet you!

(Wink)
(HANNY Play Last Time I...)

I'll picking up the question paper and answer it.

[Q. When The Last Time You Watched A Good Movie?]

Recently, I watched "The Notebook". It's really amazing movies. Everytime I watched it, I tend to cry a lot. I also watched "Inception", and "The Matrix". I watched all the series. "Tenet" just released too. I'm really fan of Christopher Nolan works. Disney's "Coco". I watched a lot of movies. Wow!

(Laugh)

[Q. When The Last Time You Had A Perfect Day?]

A perfect day? For me, it's a perfect day when I released new music.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Called Your Mom Or Dad?]

This morning... I'm on the call with my mom. Usually my mom called me everyday to make sure I'm up on time and we just talked about our day.

[Q. When The Last Time You Stayed Up All Night?]

Am I gonna exposed myself?

(Laugh)

I don't really remember but once I played games non-stop which I see the outside it's already sunrise. So yeah, nowadays, I'm try to get as much as sleep I can. Sorry Mom.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Laughed Until You Cried?]

This is... I'm down into any jokes. Maybe this morning... When one of my manager tripping. I know it's sound bad but I can help but to laugh.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Forget The Lyrics?]

Forgetting the lyrics? Hmm... I don't I had one recently but I do forgot the choreography. So I just pull it off by singing instead. I tend to forget choreography a lot.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Get Goosebumps?]

Umm... I actually leave alone. I was thirsty and go to kitchen to surprise me, I smell a perfume. I thought it was ghost at first. Turn out it's by brother. They had a key to my house. It's literally just scared me out.

[Q. When Was The Time You Did Something Nice For Someone?]

Something nice? Um... I don't know. Doesn't take care of my manager's little daughter Is something nice? Her parents actually go on the date so their daughter stay with me for the whole day. Well, she is like my little sister.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Were Terrified?]

Ah,... I remember when I run the whole practice room because of the cockroach. So sorry but I hate them so much. Why they need to appear infront of me?

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Had A Weird Dream?]

Hmm... I don't if I'm dreaming but it's like those things happen in real life... Like deja Vu? I was like "Eh, didn't this happen before? I think I had this situation before." This kind of feeling.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Received A Gift Or Gave A Gift?]

Last month I received a lot of gift for my birthday from family, friends and fans and recently, the company give me a new set of microphone for 4th anniversary of debut.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Hugged Someone Or A Pet?]

Also this morning. My little son, Teddy. Well he always greet me in the morning.

[Q. When Was The Last Time You Listened To New Album Or Song?]

Most recently... Maybe my new release songs. I held an online concert so yeah. My songs.

Thank you for watching guys. Bye!