HANNY's Relationship History

Hanny's Relationship History

Ten | NCT
Ten + Hanny = TenNy
Public Officially on January 1, 2019 - May 25, 2019

Hanny has been caught people attention since her trainee day. With her beautiful angelic face and all around skill just make people adore her more. Almost all male idol or celebrity saying that Hanny is their ideal type and one of them is Ten. It's not surprised anymore if he fall for her because they are friends. They always see each other around with other Thai liners.
They start to develop their feeling when they meet at the backstage of MMA. This is where Hanny going to buy a drink alone and Ten suddenly come up to her and give her a drawing of her picture which is Ten draw himself. Hanny was so touched and adore the drawing. Whenever Hanny visit Yeri and the rest of Red Velvet members, she always brought a foods and drink especially for Ten and Ten also do the same. They constantly speak in Thai, or mandarin or English since they don't want others to understand what they talking about. They bonding their relationship through singing together while playing a guitar or any instrument, having a rapping battle, dancing, eating or even practice their Taekwondo skills together. Since Red Velvet know about their feelings to each other, they always teasing them which make Hanny's face goes red. Somehow, this beautiful moment for a second when Hanny's seriously start her world tour in 2019. She has a really busy schedule and sometimes didn't have a time to spend with Ten. After having a nice talk, they both decided to be a part in good condition. They both still young and not knowing about love and their relationship only last for 4 months. They are still be friends but more too awkward now.

Bang Chan | Stray Kids
Bang Chan + Hanny = ChanNy
Public Officially on December 4, 2021 - Present

After two years, Hanny broke off with Ten, she hardly open her heart to everyone. If other idol want to be with her, or asking her out, she immediately reject it. She didn't want her relationship being like the past. She already move on from Ten but still cannot except someone else yet until the leader of Stray Kids, Bang Chan come. They have been friends since trainee day, because they both trainee together at JYP before Hanny ended her contract with JYP.
To be true Bang Chan always has a crush on Hanny and won't dare to tell her. So through the few song he wrote he expressed his feeling to her, hope she know about it. But Hanny just being Hanny, the girl who doesn't care about love anymore. Hanny are really closed with TWICE members and they all ship and support Hanny with Chan. They have been support Chan since ever and always try to set up both of you and even Changbin and others boys join the game to make his leader confess his feeling to Hanny. Changbin is Hanny's close friends and one of 99 liners and always contact with Hanny. He's playing the important role when he become a cupid for both of Hanny and Chan and it's works. After February 2021, Stray are free from dating ban and allowed to dating and at the early-year award 2021, all TWICE and Stray Kids members lock both of them in a room. During that time, Chan take a change to confess his feeling and Hanny decided to give a chance so they get know each other more. They constantly go date on private restaurant and get comfortable with each other before decide to take the relationship to other term. On June 2022, Dispatch revealed they have been couple since February 2021 and their relationship stay strong until now.
The insider report both of their parents already approving their relationship and Hanny's brother really love Chan. They always found hanging out together leaving Hanny behind then Hanny will sulking with Chan and trust me just give the girl foods and she's okay. They overcome the hardship with mature and always speak up their problem to each other. Chan always help Hanny to grow up mature in relationships even they still new to this kind of relationship.