ELLE Interview with HANNY

.
Outfit

[ELLE Interview]

[ELLE Interview]

(Ask Me Anything)
(7 Questions with HANNY)

I have all the questions asked from BLUEMING that <Elle> has prepared for me today. I will pick out a few questions and answers them!

(Q1. What is your favorite hair color besides white silver)

I think I liked my blueish hair color. I'm sure gonna do that color again. I remember thinking about this would be only time that I get to have Blue hair since my hair has to get bleached multiple times so I was really excited when I was getting it done. And I miss it when I see the old picture. I have it from October 2019 to March 2020. It looked really chic...? In my opinion!

(Q2. We all know you received a beautiful guitar from John Mayer. How did you feel when you received it?)

Here is the question! When I received this... Um... A staff from my company, like they kind of surprised me with it. They were like "We have something to give to you, like it's really important". Yeah...? What's up? I thought it was something very serious. She delivered it to me and she was like "You know John really wanted to send this to you" and I was like "Oh my god! I can't believe it." I was very grateful that he reposted my cover of "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" and he said very nice words about it. He seems like the sweetest person ever and I'm going to treasure it for life. It's like the prettiest blue guitar! I feel very excited that one of my first few Stratocasters would be one gifted by John Mayer! All my friends was so jealous. They were like "Are you kidding me? He's like the legend of our generation!" Like they were freaking out just like me when I first received it.

(World Class Hanny)

So I'm very very thankful.

(Q3. A genre of music you haven't tried yet but would like to try in the future? I would like to see HANROCK someday)

Oh! I would love to do a rock genre too. Many songs that I listen to ever since I was a kid are under the rock genre. Starting with the acoustic guitar, I've always liked playing different instruments and band music as well so I think it'd be a lot of fun!

(Q4. Do you know that you're cutie patootie?)

Cutie patootie! Yeah, I know I'm pretty cute.

(Laughs)

You know you're cute right?

(Struggling to answer)

Thank you...?

(Shy Hanny)

I can't handle the compliment from others unless I compliment myself for my own. Next question.

(Q5. What instrument are you most comfortable playing? Can we expect more piano covers from you in the future?)

The most comfortable instrument that I can play is piano or keyboard since that was my first instrument and... Yes, of course! I think you guys can expect more piano covers in the future. I like to play the piano. It's always been kind of my stress relief. It's a part of my character I think...? I hope so!

(Q6. How can BLUEMINGs cheer Hanny up for her 7th anniversary?)

Just by cheering for me as how you guys have always been doing is so much love for me and is everything I need! Last question.

(Q7. What does 7th Anniversary mean to you? Happy 7th Anniversary!)

If I think about how long the past seven years had been and the three year and half that I've spent as a trainee, my career now more longer than my trainee year and while the three year and half as a trainee felt so long, it's crazy how fast seven years went by and I think it felt so quick because I have an awesome team beside me and of course my lovely BLUEMINGs who always support me no matter what and I think during the past seven years, I think that I've matured more as both a person and singer and the thought of my BLUEMINGs maturing and growing up with me just truly warms my heart. Thank you for believing in me for the past seven years, supporting and loving me! I just want to say I'm truly thankful. Thank you, BLUEMINGs.

I've now answered all question submitted by BLUEMINGs. How was it? Thank you for listening to all of my answers and I miss all my BLUEMINGs so so much. Thank you, everyone! Bye!

(Blows kiss 😘)

[ELLE]