sky.film | Hello world . From HANNY

.
[sky.film]
[January 5, 2006 playing at ice rinks]

Mom: She's just like me
Dad: You always say her good traits are from you. Look at her posture, it's like she received training
Mom: She love dancing, that's probably why

[June 15, 2007 dancing randomly at the backyard]
[December 26, 2018 dancing in hotel room for world tour]
[Hanny Marie]

My birth name is Hanny Marie Park. Hanny is the name my mom give to me when I was born. You know when the nurse put the baby on their mom chest. My mom crying while calling me "Hanny" cuz she love that name. And as you know my brother's name is Harris and Henry. My name also started with capital "H".
Surprisingly everyone love it when my mom decided to put my name Hanny. And since I the only daughter of Park, my dad put Marie as my middle name. Marie is name of my dad's late great-grandma. Hanny is mean "He (God) has favored me" and Marie means "Star of the Sea". So Hanny Marie means God has favored me to be or as the star of the sea.

[Childhood]

I have a memories from my house California. There's a big aquarium infront door and there's a lot of fish in there. Then it's has a pretty stair lead to the upstairs. I remember it being a nice house perfect for the five of us. I always playing tag with my brothers in the house.
I love to taking naps back then even it's not chance now either. I would sleep 2 to 3 hours after coming back from school and after wake up, I straight play the piano at downstairs. I enjoyed playing it so much. It's like a signature if I wake up. People in the house listen to it and know I'm wake already. I think that's when I started to grow to make a music as my hobby.

[October 4, 2007, Hanny's birthday at home]
[October 4, 2018, Hanny's birthday during world tour]
[Hanny Now]

I think at one point, I didn't even enjoy listening to music. For a good couple of years, I grew boring toward it. To have talent in music, to have talent in singing... I keep thinking about what is truly means.
I've gone through many different things in life. Achieving something that's never I imagined to be happen and through that experience, I realized the most important thing in music is to portray my life experiences, stories and emotion so people who listen to my music feel what I want to tell the. That's why music to me is "comfort" these day.

[December 27 2019, Hanny's family vacation in spain]

Everyone wants to reach higher, everyone wants to be more successful. We all have dreams within ourselves right?
Now I'm realized that one by one my dreams come to reality. The message I want to convey to the audience who listening to my songs is that maybe what we're chasing for isn't necessarily up there at the top. Maybe what we truly need is already in our hands.
Everything you dream of will come true with the perfect time and perfect surrounding. Don't loose hope, maybe you don't get today, who's know in the future big things is waiting for you. Keep your chain up and be confident.

[January 5 2007, Hanny's childhood in California]

Mom: Baby! Hanny. There's a lot of people just play around here.
Dad: She wants to do it with others friends. She's born to be social people.

[Dream]

My dreams? When I was really little I look up to my mom a lot. I want to be a chef like her. Not afraid with the fire, oil and everything but grown up I'm more to music. I guess
But there day... just I guess it's something everyone wishes for. To always be happy whenever I am with a strong mind and heart.
Being a solo artist... I always remind myself to enjoy every plans and path that I take with all the people surrounding me.

[sky.film]