Koreaboo

Koreaboo : [Breaking] Stray Kids' Bang Chan And Hanny Confirmed To Be Dating

Stray Kids' Bang Chan and Park Hanny are confirmed to be dating!

In response to the previous reports, Bang Chan's agency JYP Entertainment and Hanny's agency Big Hit Music commented, "They are currently meeting with interest in each other."

Original Article:

Dispatch has reported that Stray Kids' Bang Chan and Hanny are dating.

According to Dispatch, Park Hanny and Bang Chan were seen on a date in the neighborhood of Gangnam in Seoul on February 14, and they reportedly began dating in June 2021. The two reportedly met at Park Hanny's home, and the two staying at Gangnam Neighborhood.

A source close to the two idols shared, "An [idol] sunbae close to Hanny and Bang Chan set up the two to each other."

Dispatch further reports that Hanny and Bang Chan meet over at least once a week. Hanny also reportedly met with Bang Chan after Stray Kids comeback show. Dispatch states that Hanny and Bang Chan are already an "official" couple in Stray Kids. One of the members reportedly being a cupid for both of them. In response to this report, Stray Kids' agency JYP Entertainment and Hanny's agency Big Hit Music stated, "We have seen the report and are checking the facts."