[HANNY TV] 3000th Day with BLUEMING

.
[HANNY TV]
[This video was recorded in January 2023]

(Hello. It's still raining today and I'm getting sleepy. So let's eat a cold menu for breakfast)

Hanny: Hello, BLUEMING. I turn on the camera as soon as I awake and before I start cooking, let me take my vitamins first.

(A moment of silence... Definitely still in dazed)

Hanny: I'm gonna do a tour in February so currently been busy with rehearsal and practicing. When I got a little rest, I want to do something in my bucket list. But let start with eating breakfast first.

(I'm making cold dumplings soup with mul-mandu)
(Sriracha sauce 3, vinegar 1, soy sauce 1, sesame seeds, sugar 0m5, chicken stock 0.5, sesame oil 1. Pour 1/2 cup of cold water and put the minced green onion. Mix it)
(Boil the mandu for 3 minutes before put it in cold water. After that pour the sauce on the mandu and put a block of ice and garnish)
(While editing this, I got craving again)
(By having this help me to pull myself again)

Hanny: I'm doing a work again. Minhyuk called me about the material color for Marie Collection so I have to spend time on this for a while.

(Video call with Minhyuk and I'm about to stress out since all the colors I asked be different for I got. But he told me to calm down)

Hanny: The meeting with Minhyuk just finished, he already called the supplies and settled everything. Now I can go tour freely. I'm surely gonna give a reward to Minhyuk.
.
Hanny: I'm having a lunch before meeting with staffs in charge for subscribers event and Marie Collection will give out a limited edition pouches for 100 people. 

(The Hoodie got a lot of order before it's launched. Thank you for support it. My team decided to donate half of the profit. Hopefully it's gone successful)
(Next day)

Hanny: Today, I'm going out so I'm start with my skincare and eat simple breakfast. I'm having a noodle last night so I'm going to eat hot rice today.

(I'm having a zucchini jeon with sauce, zucchini egg soup and white rice)

Hanny: I'm on the way to studio and plan to make a skirt for me, for my mom and for Yeri. I want to make a skirt that suitable for summer. Hello.

Doyeon: Hello

(Doyeon Kim/Teacher)

Hanny: I have send you a rough sample of the design. Do you get it?

Doyeon: Yes. I already prepared the pattern so we can proceed.

(I am going to make it longer for mom and mini skirt for me and Yeri. Can't forget her)
(I'm working hard with instructions and help from teacher Doyeon. I want to make it properly so they both can wear it well.)
(After done with cutting, at last I'm sewing it. Adding the zipper and it's done)

Hanny: It's take a lot of time but I'm happy with the results. I got soft pink to Yeri, baby blue for me and mint for mom. I hope you will like it.
.
Hanny: Now I'm on my way to do a second list to do. I rent a cooking and baking studio. I saw a dessert recommendations and it's just pop out and I think I have to try it. Let's make a candy cookie.

(Arrived at the studio after getting all the ingredients. I'm using the mix products for baking)
(Choosing the cookies cutter and the colors. I choose pink and red. So let's make it.)

Hanny: I bought a lot since I have to give out to my friends. Let's make count again... Bang Pd, mom, dad, oppas, bangtan, dubadu, Yeri, Minhyuk... My labelmates new jeans, Le sserafim, fromis_9, seventeen, enhypen... Should I make it all?

Minjae: Can you?

Hanny: I don't know. Give me a hands and take for you guys too.

(After discussing with my managers and bodyguard. They decide to help me. Let's do it)
(I'm just measure according to the recipe. I'm more into baking before this but now I'm looking for a simple and delicious recipes)

Hanny: Beside measure, mix product solved the most annoying process. Since I decide to make a lot, I decide to use all the food coloring. Divide the dough and add the color. So pretty

(❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎)

Hanny: Okay guys, take one each and pull the dough. Cover with parchment paper before roll it. Like this. Then take the cutter, I choose the cherry blossom and proceed before take the small one a put at the center. I want it to empty the center. Pre-heating the air fryer and cook it for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.

(Was hoping for good results while they work hard on the dough. Look like I'm forcing them 😂)

Hanny: It's come out as I wanted and I'm excited. This cookies need three cookies to make one. That why I needed it a lot.

(Waiting for them to cool down.)

Hanny: I'm going to put isomalt in the middle. I will melt it. I use to make Tanghulu and sugar crafts a lot. It was so much fun. I'll pour this isomalt in the middle of the cookies.

(Fill in the empty space)

Hanny: I only bought the pink chocolate pen but Minjae oppa go and buy a lot of color.

(Attached the cookies before using ng the sprinkle to in the empty space. Lastly add the roof)

Hanny: It's so colorful and cute.

Minjae: It's look like a toy then a cookies.

Hanny: I know right. We made it but it's amazing

Hyunwoo: It so cool.

Byunho: It's like the real toys.

(Packing all the cookies in mini bags before delivery it. You can have it for evening tea)
(I'll meet with Yeri and Minhyuk. She love the skirt I made and also the cookies)
(I have them all delivery and I'm glad everyone like it.)
(So BLUEMING, that's all for the vlog. Happy 3000th day. I hope this vlog will make your day. I'll work hard to post more content for you. Bye.)

[HANNY TV]