Good Morning America with HANNY

.
Outfit

Performance: 7 Rings

.
Performance: 7 Rings

Host: I have HANNY here!

Fans: (CHEER)

Host: Alright, you're here for her US morning TV debut. Her songs has billion with a B of views online and her fans are loyal enough to spend all night long in the cold, waiting for a chance just to see her. She's gonna perform live in just a moment, don't worry, but first I want to welcome HANNY! Thanks for being with us!

Fans: (CHEER)

Hanny: Hi guys!

Host: I mean it gotta be pretty overwhelming you're. First of all welcome to New York! You're never been to New York before right? What do you think of Time Square?

Hanny: It's so amazing. You're saying right next to it and I just super excited to be here and see everyone and... It's beautiful!

Host: And we got a snow here. Everything, all for you. So your fans are called the BLUEMING.

Hanny: Yes!

Host: Do we have some BLUEMING here?

Fans: (CHEER)

Hanny: Oh, a lot. They're so sweet.

Host: Tell me why they are call BLUEMING.

Hanny: So BLUEMING is actually waiting a miracle to a impossible phenomenon, bloom a blue rose and achieve love. The BLUEMING having a double meaning, the combination of ‘blue’ symbol of gloom and the pronouncing as ‘bloom’ which is  also symbol of hope.

Host: Ah, the BLUEMING. I love it! By the way you just won a Grammy Awards! Congratulations!

Fans: (CHEER)

Hanny: Yeah, HAHAHA, Thank you so much!

Host: And you also started North America tour last week. Tell us about it.

Fans: (CHEER)

Hanny: It's happening! I'll starting last week and I'm very very excited to and yes...

Host: I mean really happening because you have so many fans here and this is the first time you been for official schedule, bringing your incredible band to America. Why do you think it's time? Why the US ready for HANNY?

Hanny: So as you mentioned before, I just received such huge awards and it's really insane I can say. So I thought it would just be the right timing to kick off the US tour and yeah.

Host: I think it's a good decision, I think it's the right time. Every here ready for some more of HANNY but we also ready for Sara. Haines where'd she go? Sara! We here with HANNY and so we're just happening this afternoon

Sara: But we get more of Hanny but we also deals and steals and how to get away with murder star Matt McGorry and we had blast with one and only Chris Pratt about his engagement, and we had a bubblegum shrimp, talent competition. I mean the show only an hour loved but we got a lot of there.

Host: Alright we so excited because guess what HANNY is performing 7 Rings live.

Fans: (CHEER)