HANNY's Top Ship (Female Ver.)

HANNY's Top Ship (Female ver.)

TWICE
Nayeon
HaNa (Crazy girl type)
•They are crazy best friends and usually go ice skating together.
•Hanny will teach Nayeon how to skate so they can enjoy together.
•They both are crackheads who willing to do some random crazy bet especially the embarrassed one.
•They being best friend since Nayeon join JYP.
•Always support each others and they always seen to attend each other concert.

Chaeyoung
HaYoung (Bestie Duo type)
•The two always seen to be together holding hand, talking and laughing.
•They love to called themselves as their ships name.
•Would like to show the wholesome content and memes for their fans.
•Hanny would love to tease Chaeyoung as she was not there just like how best friend do.
•But Chaeyoung doesn't take a heart and just laughed it off since she got Hanny attention from others members.

Tzuyu
HaTzu (Romantic Lovers type)
•They are two literal angles and will do anything for each other but might be careful since they are also know as savage duo.
•They both would cover each others if one of them wearing something revealing and always looks after each others at events.
•They both know as someone who loves taking naps and resting while not doing anything.
•But they also can be a crackheads when they meets.
•Tzuyu always show her jealousy when it's come to Hanny and even others people can notice it.

BLACKPINK
Jisoo
HaSoo (Visual Goddesses type)
•Visual Goddess is what people prefer they both.
•Having the same braincells and 4D personality.
•Always go out for simple date and catch up each others.
•They both just going viral without even trying.
•Jisoo always play as older sister when it comes to Hanny. Nagging her to sit properly, eating properly and giving her a wise advice.

Lisa
LiNy (Dancing Machine type)
•Everyone favorite gay couples.
•Lisa would kisses the girl on cheeks to the death.
•Always flirting with each other and literally having the most skin ship ever.
•Would do a dance cover together.
•Welp just born to be dancing machine duo.

RED VELVET
Yeri
YeNy (Partner in crime type)
•The expensive face. Yeri always say that Hanny's face are perfect for SM Entertainment.
•Always go out for little date and ditched Minhyuk. Their non-celebrity friend.
•Would enter each other live and leave a comments.
•Fans caught they spending a time go out for shopping and walk
•Just one of people that Yeri love and adore the most.

ITZY
Ryujin
RyuNy (Soulmates type)
•They are the goofiest and clingiest ever.
•Always seen the youngest cuddling and hugging Hanny by waist.
•When people see Ryujin, they definitely seen Hanny in her as their talents and visual.
•The duality matters. They both have the same duality on stage or off stage. That why people always say they are siblings.
•Ryujin also know as the biggest BLUEMING beside being an AGHASAE.

AESPA
Giselle
GiNy (Crackerhead type)
•Giselle cannot believe when Hanny said on the interview that she want to be friends with her.
•Giselle revealed her celebrity crush is Hanny and she become an idol after seeing Hanny perform so powerful on the stage.
•When they meets it's just become Hanny fan meeting. They both change their phone number.
•Hanny would drive to pick Giselle and go to eat something.
•Having a conversation in English everytime they meet and would goofing around.

Jessi
HanSi (Unpredictable type)
•As they have a big age gap, that's not stopping them from doing a crazy unpredictable things.
•Jessi always teach Hanny to be sexy and swearing. Would show Hanny how to seduce people.
•Literally, the one who teach Hanny to annoying the staffs.
•Would love to cuddle and giving a comfort words for Hanny. Saying how much she always proud of Hanny.
•The one who responsible for Hanny's being hearts breaker and rule breaker!