BLUEMING House Episode 6

.
[BLUEMING House]

Hanny: You guys! Where are you? Here's your food!

(This is Hanny calling the cats to eat breakfast. No answer from Spot, Gray, Baby kitten family)

Hanny: You guys! Come here and have some food! Maybe they aren't coming because there's no food. Do you think they're nearby? Where does this open... Is it new...?

(Uh oh... Hanny in trouble)

Hanny: What should I do! It's all over the floor! I should put it in here. Right? I thought it was new. I caused trouble...again!

(Spills...everywhere. Impossible to clean up)

Hanny: This is crazy!

(Picking up the catfood with all her strength)

Hanny: This actually looks pretty good.

(Hanny even eyeing the catfood now?!)

Hanny: This looks good. I want to try some!

(Still no cat in sight)

Han: You guys! What do I need to do to make them come? I need to temp them.

(Step 1: leave a trail of food)

Hanny: Do you think they moved away? Because I didn't feed them? Baby let's eat!

(Step 2: call the kittens sweetly. Step 3: do the kitten dance?)

Hanny: I think they already left. Don't leave! Come back here and have breakfast!

(Not a quiet day at Blueming House)

Hanny: What should I do now? I have plans. Let's me call someone special.

(Who is someone special Hanny called? Going out to meet mysterious person. Arrived at JYP?)

Hanny: Hello!

Nayeon: Hanny!

Hanny: Are you ready unnie? Wait greetings the camera first.

Nayeon: Hello, I'm TWICE's Nayeon. What you wanna do?

Hanny: I wanted to... You know that movie we watched..."Our Times," and Tai Yu!

Nayeon: Oh, the male lead, Tai Yu... You don't want to go roller skating, do you? No!

Han: I want to go! Don't you remember? We were good at it during trainee when we sneak out?

Nayeon: It was scary.

(Hanny's pick: roller skating)
(Let's bring back the past by roller skating!)

Hanny: What's you wanna do unnie?

Nayeon: Me? You know, I'm really into making things these days. I'm going to learn from a professional.

(Nayeon's pick: handmade jewelry)
(Handmade by Nayeon and Hanny)

Hanny: Isn't it fun? You're unleashing your skills

(#2girls2tastes #sharing #willwebeokaytoday?)
.
Hanny: Where are we going?

Nayeon: We're going to make bracelets!

(Where can the girls enjoy Nayeon's hobby?)
(A place where my own designs come to life. Workshop!)

Hanny: Hello!

Instructor: I prepared everything. She told me there was something she wanted to make. So I prepared the materials.

Nayeon: You speak Korean so well! I was so surprised! How can you speak Korean so well?