BLUEMING House Episode 5

.
[BLUEMING House]

(Hanny Tour)
(#speed queen #love sights #wanna get soaked)

Hanny: Let's go out to sea!

(I'll be back! Bye! The boat carrying Hanny heads to the parasailing point)

Hanny: It's time to fly!

(It's time to fly up into the sky. Taking pictures into the sky with a single shout Hanny is completely in the air)
(Entirely feeling the ocean and sky)

Hanny: Higher and higher...!

(The freedom felt up in the air)

Hanny: Wow! It's really high!

(It's REALLY high! This is worth taking a picture.)

Hanny: Can you hear me?

(Please respond to me!)

Hanny: This could be embarrassing but, it was great coming on this trip together for the first time. I want to make great memories together before we go back. I love you guys so much! If you fall here it would really hurt because it's so far up.

(Are you sure? There's no way)

Hanny: It's me!

(Continue with love letter)
(Loves the thrill of heights. Something's in the air with Hanny)

Hanny: There's a drone here!

(Hi, drone?)

Hanny: To my managers and bodyguard, I'm hoping we stick together till the end. Just 4 of us. To Byunho oppa thank you for always be there to remind me, advice me also treat me like a little sister and Minjae oppa, although I always picking fight with you it because I'm feeling comfortable with you enough for me to fight with you like real sibling. Whatever it is, among the four, you the one know me the best and we have a lot of something that we like. And Hyunwoo oppa, thank you for stay with and protecting me when we in the crowd. You won't hesitated when it's come to my safety. Thank you so much for you guys work hard. I love you guys.

(They may have little arguments but still care for each other the most)
(The highlight of Hanny Tour, banana boat riding!)

Hanny: Your breathing is important!

(We have to stick together!)

Hanny: Fighting! Bye!

(Hanny can't stay still. We just want to sightsee!)

Byunho: Let's just go slowly, looking around.

Minjae: If you drop up us in the water, no money for you! Okay?

(You have no money, anyways!)

Hanny: Go! Go! Go!

Minjae: Don't provoke him! Stop provoking him! Park Hanny!

(Hanny's suggestion has been accepted)

Hanny: Hold on tight! One more time!

Minjae: It's really scary!

Hanny: It's been a long time!?

(They're speeding up!)

Minjae: You drop us, no money!

(Here it is in slow motion. Wobble)

Hyunwoo: Direction guys! Sense of direction!

(Captain Minjae's frantic shouts!)

Minjae: Direction!

Byunho: It's not as easy as it looks. We're not going to fall! We're awesome!

(You're really not going to fall? Falling in the water, falling into water activities)
.
Minjae: I was having a hard time, but seeing all of us in the water was fun.
.
(#Koh Samui Hanny Tour #making memories)
(Night falls again in Koh Samui. The scenery seems different to the girls at night. Hanny's night out in Koh Samui)