[HANNY TV] The Making of Sky World

.
Hanny: Hello, BLUEMING! Guess what I'm doing today. Today... I'll move to my new studio. Wow! Clap, clap, clap, clap. Let's go then. I'll reveale my new studio.

(Enter the elevator)

Hanny: Before this, I already have a studio room but the small one. I only can fill in the equipment for work only but this new room is big. So big that I bought a new furniture to move in.

(Time to revealed new studio)

Hanny: Ta-da! It's nothing here yet because we just got it clean. So today, I want to show to you guys the making of Sky World Studio. It doesn't smell like the first time we enter right.

Minjae: Probably it is cleaned.

Hanny: No one use this room before so it really smell something when I first coming but don't worry, it's gone now. We'll start to fill in the equipment and furnitures and I may be less talk this time, so yeah.

(How is this room going to change?)
(First, take out all the useless thing from this room. After sweeping and vacuum the dust, put a gray fur carpet first)
(Having a staffs to put the an heavy things like the big work desk)

Hanny: This is my personal space so, I'll do guide record here and... It's be inconvenient if others want to use it too if we put everything here. I was thinking about perforating first.

(HANNY already has her design in mind)

Hanny: Let's talk again when it's assembled.

(Keep move on the equipment)

Staff: There may be some interference. Let's do this. We have to remove it anyway since it's too close.

(Carefully locating speakers)

Hanny: Yeah, I guess we should. When would it be done? I think it is going to take the whole day. The old studio was about 1/4 in size just this way. I only been working at home a lot instead of going to the old studio but now I feel like I'm going to spend my life here.

(Let's begin to set up! HANNY is really quick to assemble something)
(Not the frozen screen... Is something wrong? Adjusting the speakers? Move it again?)
(Can't allow even small displacement for perfection. Move and move again)
(Is it right? Nope! Move it again)
(Perfection = HANNY)

Hanny: Wah! Seriously, I take one hour to work on speaker. What's wrong with me?

(So tired. Take a sip of water)
(Continue to observe. Started with other things. Put on the new screen)

Hanny: I think better a little bit forward.

(A big screen for her to do a job. Trying to adjust the screen. Can't forget to clean it up. Endless studio set)
(All by myself! HANNY can do anything on her own)
(Through device check)

Hanny: The camera still working right? Um, yes. Too many things I want to do and I don't know where to start.

(But you are already doing so well on your own)
(It's been 5 hours, she spends in here. Would she be able to finish it today?)
(Zoning out)

Hanny: Almost done.

(Locating the synthesizer. The equipment is finally set!)
(Pat pat! HANNY getting emotional with new studio)

Hanny: Let's go get some foods before moving the furniture in, see ya.

(Bye!)
(Hello again!)

Hanny: I'm now at Big Hit's cafe to get a lunch. I started since 9 and now it's 2. Wow, it's take a lot of time. Well, I want to eat first, let's meet later.

(After solid meal, continue to move the furniture)

Hanny: I bought a big sofa and mini fridge. Since I can stay here without going out. They lay out one more carpet over there.

(The staffs move in the the sofa, a coffee table, a mini fridge and other decorations)

Staff: Where do you want to put this?

Hanny: Um... Put them on this side? What do you think?

Staff: Yeah, it's pretty.

H

H

anny: I'm gonna put a shelf here to put a picture and trophy. Behind the sofa area, I want to do aesthetic pictures hanging. I'll put the meaningful picture.

(Done!)

(Done!)

Hanny: Everyone this is studio name "Sky World". I order this neon light it online and it's really pretty.

Byunho: Hanny, here your packages!

Hanny: Oh, thank you oppa. I think what I ordered have arrived. Let's open it up. Ta-da!

(Full of snacks and beverage)

Hanny: I love coke so much so I bought two dozen and I also bought mineral water and others beverage. Let's put in fridge.

(Done cooling the beverage)

Hanny: I also bought a snack. Gummies, candy, chocolate and chips and more. I'll put it in box and besides fridge. Okay, it's done! Finally, oh, I forget to setting the password. Wait the minute.

(Password is secret)

Hanny: Done! No one can enter in here if there's no me. That all for today. Thank you for watching and finally "Sky World" is done.

(Finally "Sky World" is done after 9 hours of setting up)

(Bye for now. See ya!)