HANNY's Official Lightstick

Cloud Bong or Guleum Bong is HANNY's official light stick. The idea of the "Cloud Bong" was inspired from her own name Haneul which means "sky". HANNY, say "like a cloud in the sky. It's has different shapes, style, even the color but they still beautiful."

Official Lightstick: Cloud Bong or Guleum Bong
Launched: May 4, 2015

History
Cloud Bong was first introduced on May 4, 2015 when Big Hit Entertainment posted it on various social network sites. The light stick incorporates Blueming representative official colors Cobalt Blue, Grey and White follow by 7 colors of rainbow.

Cloud Bong is definitely one of the unique lightstick. It's has been well received regarded for its creative design and features. Designed by Hanny herself, the cloud along with infinity cloud shape and the star around live it up the meaning of her Korean name's Haneul (sky). Inside the globe it has a liquid with shining sparkle so you can shake it like a snowball. The Cloud Bong has 3 main color Cobalt Blue, Grey and White follow by 7 colors of rainbow. It's can also react to music by blinking, which is an especially essential feature during a Hanny concert.

The light stick also can transform into a mood light after being placed in the cradle. It's recommended that you use the mood light when you're on your phone in bed before you sleep. Also, a Hanny Light Stick official app has launched that will allow you to control the light stick and mood light through your phone. By using the latest Bluetooth technology, the Hanny official light stick is directly linked to smart devices and able to change colors, brightness and modes as user wants through their mobile device. The light stick app is available in both Android and iOS version.

Cloud Bong