Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Week 2

.
Outfit

Mic

Ear-in

.
VCR
"7 Rings"
"Dangerous Woman"

Thank you!
(CHEER)
What's up Coachella! I'm HANNY! It so happy to be here. Thank you for everyone of you who's coming and watching. I'm so high dope right now!
(CHEER)
I'm so excited to be back here. Coachella are you ready?
(CHEER)
Thank you all for coming out tonight I'm not sure any of you were here last week but if it your first to meet then get ready to get damp pack night. Hope you have fun!
(CHEER)
Now, if all of you're ready, I like to go on the next song. Do you know the word of this song please sing along. Blue with me everyone!
(CHEER)

"Something New"
"11:11"
"Fine"

Thank you!
(CHEER)
Oh my gosh! There are so many of you tonight, um... I know I said this last week but seriously you guys like amazing. There so many people over there. Wow, I cannot believe it.
(CHEER)
Hi guys, can you heard me?
(CHEER)
I see you guys over there, don't worry, I got you! Now I have one question. Can you please rise your hand if you're here last week?
(CHEER)
Okay, I see, a lot of you are here for two whole week and the rest of you I'm sure this is your first time watching my performance here at Coachella
(CHEER)
Oh wow, please welcome and enjoy the show.
(CHEER)
Honestly last week was shocking to me but today I think it's even more insane than the last one. So now I want you to scream as loud as you can, let me hear you Coachella!
(CHEER)
Wow, you guys so amazing and energetic. So last week, I conduct a human wave, so um... Some of you know this but for the rest, I do one more time. Are you ready to make a wave?
(CHEER)
Since last week start from the left to right and this time I want to make from right to left.
(CHEER)
Take out your phone and put flash on, I'm gonna run and you can do really fast. Okay in count 1, 2, 3! Go!
(CHEER)
Wow, you guys are amazing. Thank you for join me. I live that. So to keep the momentum, Coachella, let me present to you SOLO!
(CHEER)

"Good Thing"
"All Night"
VCR
"SOLO"
"Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored"
"Into You"
"Hand On Me"
"Cover Up"

Thank you!
(CHEER)
I want to say thank you for Coachella for having me here today. You know it just mean so much for me. It's such a blessing to be part of something like this. I'm so happy
(CHEER)
I want to a quick shout out that I want to make, so we have Jaden Smith and Billie with us today.
(CHEER)
Give it up to them guys!
(CHEER)
That what I get, thank you. I want to say thank you for making today so special for me and too look out cuz I about to starting my Europe tour. I'll have fun for sure so if any of you gonna be there I love to meet you.
(CHEER)
So I didn't exactly plan that I'm HANNY ended up performing for two whole night when I started it out in Korea. So this really mean so much for me and just the fact that all these people came out just to say hi and of course enjoy the show, I'm so so grateful and I really really internally treasure this moments, so thank you everybody who make this possible, you guys are amazing. Thank you!
(CHEER)
There way so many people back there. Thank you. Can we take photos together everyone?
(CHEER)
I have to make today unforgettable. Bands do you want to join me? And I want to introduce you guys to Great Band!
(CHEER)
Give it up for them guys! Crazy team come here. Okay, in count 1, 2, 3! Once again 1, 2, 3! The last one 1, 2, 3! Thank you guys.
(CHEER)
So I have three more songs left I hope you guys enjoy it till the end. Let's get it! Oh they want to photo just me, I'm sorry.
(CHEER)
Thank you. Band are you ready? Let's go!
(CHEER)

"You & I"
"Make Me Love You"
"Good Day"

Thank you so much! I love you Coachella! Thank you!
(CHEER)
Hope you all have a safe night and thank you to all for coming. You guys are amazing! Bye guys!
(CHEER)

People spotted at HANNY's performance at Coachella

- Jaden Smith
- Diplo
- Billie Eilish
- Bretman Rock
- Kevin McHale
- Hailey Bieber
- Kendall Jenner
- XYLO
- Jordy Jones
- HRVY
- James Charles
- Justin Mae Biticon
- Dear Callie
- Joey Graceffa
- Alexis Ren
- Emily Mei
- Brianna Via
- Milo ManHeim
- Liza Soberano
- Maggie Lindeman
- Adelaine Morin
- Iris Apatow
- Jung Ryeo Won
- Chelcee Grimer
- Dua Lipa
- Banx
- Ranx
- Kyle Hanagami
- Aimee Song
- Martin Gee
- Ricky Dillon
- Frankie Grande