- SORIBADA with NAJEONG (feat. STRAY KIDS)

.
"Hello" you wave to the camera.

"Today, I'm at Soribada Music Awards. While waiting to do a rehearsal, I'm busy study for upcoming exam."

"Can you explain your outfit today, Hanny-shi?" Minjae asked.

"Today is galaxy theme. I'm wearing a purple plum type dress and white boots." You explain in between

"What's song you gonna perform today? I heard it's a english songs, is it true?"

"How do you know? Kidding! Of course, this half year I been release brand new song and I'm gonna sing two song actually. What kind of song? Just wait!"

"Ah, you so good at teasing BLUEMINGs. Guess they might wonder what song it is!"

"Of course!"

"Hanny, wear your in-ear. You up next!" Suddenly Byunho called you to put in-ear.

"Well I guess we talk till here, come I'll show my things. This is my needed things mic, hand mic, in-ear in one box. Today I'm using hand mic.

You take the in-ear and called the stylist for help. "I'm so nervous. It's been a long time I saw BLUEMING face to face. Let's do the best. Fighting!"

After done with rehearsal you change your clothes to red carpet outfit.

"Today red carpet is white and gold! It's pretty right?" You asked Minjae who still be your unofficial cameraman.

"It is! You look so richest person right now!"

"I know right! With gold pearl accessories makes me feel like going to my dad's company dinner"

"You always wear something like this? To the event?"

"Yes, usually mom prepared everything. From head to bottom. So yes"

"Rich person matter"

You then take a book and sit way from others. You started read a books to calm yourself. After solid 30 minutes, your peace time was disturb by Minjae again.

"Hanny-shi, what's books are you reading?"

"Oppa! Can you stop following me?"

"Nope! It's my job to film you and answer my question"

"What question?"

"Gurl! What kind of book are you reading now?"

"Ooo... It's a Jojo Moyes' Me Before You. It's a good book, recommended by Jisoo Kim!"

"What story about Me Before You?"

"I can't spoiler it but I can say it about love story. A best-selling romance novel by Jojo Moyes. Byunho oppa, I'm hungry!"

You look at Byunho.

"What do you have in mind? I go buy it but you can eat after the performance only. I'm afraid your gonna throw out"

"Um... I want to eat jjamppong!"

"Okay, I go now. You both look after her."

When Byunho got a reply from them he go out from the waiting room to buy you a food.

"I found something while doing a survey. I want to ask you about it."

You open an online shopping before show the puppy house to Minjae and Hyunwoo.

"Which one should I buy? I mean it's all recommended by BLUEMING but I don't know which one should I buy. Too many options. How?"

"Let me see! Um... How about this one. It's has 28k and more sold then the other one. It's better maybe."