I Only Like You

Lisa Pov:

Lisa Pov:

God my head feels so heavy I feel like it's gonna explode, last thing I remember was us celebrating for our friend's wedding where Iu unnie poured me a red beverage.

Jungkook Pov:

I was coming back from the restroom when I hear some noise turning around I saw Lisa half drunkenly laying on the floor. I shook her a little in the hope of her waking up but she didn't have any intention to do so.

Jungkook picked Lisa and saw her hair draped over her face and shoulders as she was quietly breathing, her head on his chest as he sat on a taxi for home.

Reaching his apartment , he went to his bedroom and laid her on the bed and watched how she comfortably slept on his chest while mumbling something cutely.

Jungkook Pov:

When I opened my eyes Lisa was clenching onto my chest very tightly and was quivering. Looking so precious and beautiful.

Out of instinct I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her in, I never felt this before? Is this what it feels like to take care of someone? It made me happy.

I couldn't help myself and put my hand under her shirt and felt up,

She squealed and gripped my shirt harder

" J...Jungkook" she gasped

My heartfelt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I dragged myself under the covers. Lisa was warm, making my body tingle with warmth.

" I...I thought you hated me." Lisa whispered softly

"  I don't " I replied brushing my hand through her long and soft hair.

Lisa Pov:

Jungkook never hated me? Jungkook started brushing his hands through my hair and it felt so good and right.

I looked up to him " B..but you love Iu unnie "

Jungkook looked into her eyes before sighing and pulling a gentle smile before leaning in to capture her lips in a slow yet passionate kiss.

" Silly, Who told you I like Iu Noona"

" I only Like you, Lisa"

He leaned in to steal another quick kiss and hugged her tightly leaving a red and flattered Lisa

I know this not good but still hope you guys to like this part

- Wendy 💜💛