Passionate Love: Part 2

After Jungkook left, He never came back and that changed Lisa's life completely.

She missed his groaning when she waked him up and when he showered her face with kisses and hugged her tightly in the morning just because he wanted to stay in the bed with her cuddling all day.

She realized that Jungkook was a big part of her life and without him her life was incomplete. She wasn't happy as she was before, maybe because she lost her reason to be happy.

But she still braved herself and kept the promise to herself and waited for him to come one day.

Jungkook's side

Jungkook was in a more serious situation. He got tattoos on his arms and started wearing black while always keeping an emotionless yet blank expression.

He missed Lisa that he ruined himself to stop loving her but his heart had other plans. She was a living doll with a king heart. He wondered if she got herself a boyfriend or maybe a husband but why was he waiting, because he promised himself to wait for her.

Present-day

At Lisa's house

Lisa always went to her house on weekends as her schedule was not that busy.

" Lisa yah you're here!" Lisa heard her mom's voice as she walked in she saw her parents having breakfast. being asked to join them Lisa couldn't refuse so she settled down on the table.

" How about going to the new park today?" her dad asked

silence .....

" There are singers who are going to perform " this time her mom said

" Okay" it was a short and cold reply but it still enlighted her parent's hearts

In the Park

They were strolling through the park when suddenly Lisa hear a melodious voice and turning around she met those deep dark eyes.

He was standing on the stage with his guitar and a mic stand looking handsome as ever while directly staring into her soul. Lost in his eyes she realized that it has been nearly 7 months since them not seeing each other, after that day Jungkook never contacted her nor saw and Lisa never had the courage to do.

She missed him soo much that she wanted to run and hug him tightly but stopped abruptly when the music started.

He held his guitar and positioned his mic and started singing the pre-chorus.

Why did I run away, run away, run away?

Oh, your love was everything, everything, everything

I know it's gettin' late, gettin' late, gettin' late

But can I still be on my way, on my way? Yeah

I know I said goodbye and baby, you said it too

But when I touch her I feel like I'm cheating on you

I thought that I'd be better when I found someone new

But when I touch her I feel like I'm cheating on you

Baby now, oh-oh-oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Cheating on you

Baby now, oh-oh-oh

But when I touch her I feel like I'm cheating on you

{ Note - Please imagine that this song is written by Jungkook.}

He sang while looking directly into her eyes with so many emotions as if silently saying that this is a song for Lisa.

Lisa looked as if she is about to break down.

Her eyes were teary and red, hair a little messy due to the wind but she still looked pretty in Jungkook's eyes.

After Jugkook performed the song he wrote for Lisa. He wrote this in the first half month of their separation. He was nervous to perform this song live for the first time but never expected Lisa to be here.

He wanted to hug her and tell her how much he missed her but he can't."

He walked to his apartment to go freshen up and sleep but stopped when he saw a familiar figure sitting on his stairs shivering from cold and sobbing.

" L...Lisa, what are you doing here ?"

she looked up at him with her big doe teary eyes. He immediately dropped his jacket over her shuddering shoulders before scolding her using a gentle and soft voice

" Silly, Why are you here in the cold all alone "

" Do you know girls should not roam around at night for a reason, what would I do if something happen- he was cut off by Lisa hugging him as if her life depends on it.

" Lisa, what are you doing?"

" How long are you gonna keep me waiting?"

Lisa asked with a shaky voice as she buried her face in his warm chest.

This question stunned Jugnkook: What does she mean by waiting thought in his mind when he felt there was a slight pain on his chest lowering his head he saw Lisa hitting his chest with small fists as if telling him to speak.

" Huh... What do you mean by waiting?"

" Idiot, I've been waiting for you all this long ."

This sentence made Jungkook very warm and happy inside

" Tell me did you get yourself a girlfriend ?" Lisa asked while lightly hitting his chest.

" No, not yet, I was waiting for a certain girl," Jungkook said stroking her head.

Lisa was silent for a while before asking " The song, did you write for me."

Jungkook cupped her face and looked at her eyes and said: " Lisa I can't, I just can't stay away from you, I wrote that song for you, and I meant every single word in the song."

" Would you believe me if I told you I left you for your good?"

" I will"

She said with her big eyes sparkling and her face flushed with coldness. that's when Jungkook lost it. He captured her lips in a slow yet sensual kiss.

" I love you "

" Trust me I love you more."

With a chuckle, Jungkook picked Lisa in bridal style and head to his house. both unaware of the elders who watched the whole scene

" They both are made for each other "