Run Away

The sun shone through the window making the boy's hair fall down from his forehead as he wrote

The sun shone through the window making the boy's hair fall down from his forehead as he wrote. Jungkook looked at the corridor and caught a glimpse of a girl with long black hair blowing behind her when she walked.

Jungkook was the Ceo of the Jeon Empire and today was Monday, his most busy day. He wandered around his office checking and telling the workers their mistake. After a whole good three hours of doing paperwork, he was free.

Jungkook stood up to get coffee. Walking out of the building looked at the sun who shined so brightly and suddenly looked down and smiled remembering there was a certain someone who was like the sun. when she was happy she would shine brightly and when she was sad she was always down. He looked and directly went to the ice rink.

The canteen was located in the ice rink. Jungkook entered and was stunned to see a woman sitting on the ice and murmuring to herself. Her black long hair shone by the sunlight making her look the most delicate and soft being.

Jungkook never liked ice skating but after he met her. He only learned do he could only teach her and not some other guy at that time. Jungkook always admired how she danced freely on the ice rink as if it was a stage.

Jungkook further taught her but her parents scolded and hit her for this. She left ice skating half through.
He looked at the woman and remembered the same girl a little young and cheerful crying and telling him that her parent were very bad and she hate them.

Lisa was a mature grown-up beautiful woman but with a child-like personality.

Jungkook amusing watched her standing up and falling down. He always loved that she was never willing to give up. Finally, he couldn't take it and walk towards her.

Lisa helplessly sat down thinking would she had ever learned ice skating when a hand came in front of her face.
She looked up and saw the face she always loved to see when she was mad or sad.

" Need my help?" Jungkook's soothing voice rang in her ear. Jungkook noticed she was wearing a white shirt with black jeans and her blazer was draped on the bench in the corner. She looked sexy.
Lisa looked at him before smiling and nodding as she took his hand and stood up.

Lisa looked at Jungkook she never noticed he was this tall. Today he was wearing a white shirt and black pants making him a handsome Ceo.

Jungkook looked at her before smiling and leading her slowly but suddenly Jungkook fell taking Lisa with him. Her gaze went to his feet and she laughed at loud while Jungkook dumbfoundedly saw her. Jungkook looked at his feet and saw he was not wearing any skates and started laughing with her.

Jungkook wore his skates and then led Lisa slowly again taking a round of the ice rink.
They slowly went with the flow of the ice as the ice got slippery with Lisa's long hair flying all over.