Let Me Love You: Part 2

.......................

During these four-five months, Lisa and Jungkook have been having a relationship of hate-love and sometimes love. Lisa didn't know what that is labeled as but Jungkook never failed to keep distance between them.

Today they decided to stroll the whole day and have fun as they didn't meet each other cause of exams.

Jungkook stood under the girl's dormitory waiting for Lisa. He heard footsteps from behind and turned around to find Lisa standing there.

She was wearing a white dress that flew with wind her hand in her forehead preventing her hair from flying.

Lisa waved her head and walked towards Jungkook. Today he was wearing a black polo with blue skinny jeans.

Lisa and Jungkook decided to take the subway after half of the day in playing arcade and ride rides.

When they went out of the subway and saw it was raining.

Jungkook decided to drop Lisa at her home then return to his dormitory.

Reaching the basement of Lisa's house Jungkook stood and said in a soft and gentle tone " Go back".

Lisa looked at him before going inside. When Lisa reached the stairs she started thinking about him.

What if he caught a cold?

He can't even contact anybody?

Lisa ran back and saw him standing in the rain while looking at the sky.

Lisa tugged on his sleeve as he turned around and saw her.

Before he could say anything Lisa said softly " Hey it looks like the rain isn't going to stop soon so let's go to my house."

Jungkook looked at her red cheeks and gently refused " No you go back I...I will also go"

" No what if you go cold and it freezing outside besides I'm scared when it rains."

Lisa said the last sentence looking up into his eyes. Her big eyes pleading and in the end, Jungkook was dragged to go to her house.

Lisa and Jungkook went inside the elevator and Lisa went deep into thinking about how somi never even lasted 2 hours without her and now she's gone to the states.

Her trail of thoughts got broken when a hand was on her waist going down sensually and slowly.

Lisa felt uncomfortable and started moving.

Jungkook looked a the hand on Lisa's waist and twisted it making the man squirm in pain.

He took Lisa's hand and went to the staircase.

while walking Lisa thought about the scene a while ago and felt uncomfortable.

Jungkook walked in front and glanced at her.

Lisa stepped out on the step without knowing it wasn't a step and was about to fall when two arms secured her on the waist.

Lisa looked at him. These hands were not uncomfortable like those but they are hot and warm. Lisa quickly regained herself and went forward to open the door.

Jungkook entered the room and was given the towel at the door while he was pushed into the bathroom with warm water.

Lisa went to the other bathroom to wash up.

Jungkook didn't take too long and came out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist.

While Lisa took out her brother's clothes for him and turned.

She saw his lean pale waist and his worked-out chest. She quickly covered her eyes while running out of the room.

Jungkook changed his clothes and laid down on the sofa a little reading the book he bought today.

Lisa was in the guest room changing her nightgown while thinking about things she shouldn't.

Lisa entered her room and saw Jungkook elegantly laying on the sofa. He was wearing shorts showing his long thin legs.

Suddenly a lot of feelings hit Lisa one by one. All the sad and dark memories were coming back in her head.

Her mother died after giving birth and her father left her.

All these years Lisa needed comfort and someone to be by her side but never realized it.

Lisa saw Jungkooks sitting up and subconsciously ran up and hugged him.

Jungkook was obviously shocked and felt wet on his shoulder. Once he realized she was crying he started patting her back.

Lisa looked at him. His clear doe eyes held so many secrets dark and bad but never tell them to one.

Lisa looked at him before her gaze went to his lips which were pale and glossy.

She leaned in gave it a peck and pulled away to see his expression.

Jungkook was shocked but also felt the need to do more.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed her lips once more and Lisa took it as a sign of positivity and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lisa thought he would make the next move but soon realized he was the person allergic to lovey-dovey stuff so how would he even know it.

Lisa thought: Wo Lis you're gonna be a great pervert in his eyes.

But the need for more between the two increased.

Lisa pulled away and panted. Jungkook adam's apple rolled seeing her nightgown go to her chest the straps of her shoulder.

Lisa saw his adam's apple roll and couldn't help moving down and kissing it.

She moved to his neck and sucked it while Jungkook groaned.

Lisa looked at the red mark smiled a little and said softly near his ear

" I want you to do that here," Lisa said pointing her neck.

Jungkook looked at the snow-white neck and felt the urgency to mark it red as he leaned and sucked hard making Lisa let out sweet voices.

Jungkook looked at the red mark and kissed it.

Lisa suddenly felt she was taking advantage of Jungkook and the voices came

calling her s*ut

Lisa suddenly looked at him and got up while she ran to her room to take her coat and left.

Jungkook ran after her but was blocked by the locked door. He suddenly felt guilty for doing this but never would he feel regret by doing this.

.......................

VOTE AND COMMENT