Five Feet Apart: Part 2

Today is a cold and lonely night, Lisa thought while staring at the beautiful night sky

Today is a cold and lonely night, Lisa thought while staring at the beautiful night sky. Suddenly she felt a heavy thing on her shoulder glancing over she saw Jungkook has put a coat on her shoulder seeing this Lisa smiled.

This man doesn't want to admit it but still, Lisa knew Jungkook cared for her. Jungkook sat beside Lisa while checking his phone.

Suddenly Jungkook's loud voice echoed in the lonely and quiet winter night.

" Lisa we found you a lung transplant" Jungkook excitedly claimed while shouting. Lisa sat dazed and stared at the empty ice

Jungkook called her multiple times but she didn't respond making him worried. He grabbed her arm and started dragging her to the hospital after a moment of silence, she softly spoke " The lights"

Jungkook was stunned and angrily scolded her " Lisa this is about your life how could you treat it this way, are the lights more important than your life."

" Jungkook what life when I don't get to see the pretty things what if I went there and never came back this is something I wanted to watch from a long time.

With a huff, Lisa said in a muffled tone " I don't want to go"

Jugnkook felt that at this moment Lisa was acting really childish and he found it adorably cute.

He got off the bridge edge and started walking towards the hospital but abruptly stopped when he heard a loud squealing, turning around he saw Lisa was not on the bridge edge.

Panicking he ran to see from the bridge to see Lisa coughing violently while holding her chest. Jungkook was about to go over to her but stopped when he saw her giggling.

Angrily he started going towards her while saying " Do you think this is a time to joke around you brat- Jungkook was shocked and stunned to see a hole cracking in the ice sheet and Lisa nowhere to be found.

He hurriedly went and put his hand in the water and started pulling his hand lower so she can reach his hand. He found her oxygen bag and dragged it outside after multiple times of tries Jungkook finally took Lisa out.

He gazed at her pale skin and started shouting for help.

He panicked when Lisa was not opening her eyes. He put his head on her chest to hear her heart and got shocked to see it was not beating.

Jungkook leaned in and give her CPR multiple times but still, she was the same lying on the ice floor.

He started coughing violently unable to breathe he started calling her name while gasping.

When he couldn't know more, he lay beside her, and slowly his eyes drifted close.

On the cold and lonely winter night, there lay two souls, two hearts who never get to have a chance to live a normal life.

Who never knew the meaning of love and care and lost the desire to live.

Jungkook open his trembling eyes and looked around to see Lisa sleeping beside the bed next to him in the same ward.

He looked at her fragile face and slowly stood up and went outside the room to see the doctor had gestured him to come.

Walking to the doctor while asking " Why is Lisa not awake by now"

" Lisa is in a need of surgery urgently" This sentence caused Jungkook to stumble a little.

Jungkook sat on the roof and tough after what the doctor said.

He stood up and went to the ward to see Lisa lay on the bed and had a big white thing on her mouth making her unable to talk.

She looked delicate with her white hospital gown. Slowly Lisa opened her eyes and saw him. Jungkooks stood outside the ward and they both were lost in the eyes of each other.

Jugnkook took a deep breath before saying in a soft and gentle tone " You're going to live for me, you're going to live with me and you have to be safe." He looked into her eyes.

hearing this Lisa started to cry. She raised her hand on the window while Jugnkook put his hand on her hand the window keeping them from each other. Jungkook did not have the courage to say it to her face with tears.

" Lisa close your eyes "

Lisa was so scared thinking if she closed her eyes she would not be able to open them again.

But looking at Jungkook's face, she slowly closed her eyes.

Jungkook looked at her before saying " Lisa I love you so much "

He looked at her face and slightly smiled remembering their memories while he turned around and walked away.

Lisa looked at his disappearing back with teary eyes and cried while being pushed to the operation room.