Spring Day: Part 2

He was about to go to her when a stopped him by the wrist, turning around he found his Hyung Jimin looking at him in anger

" What are you doing here Jungkook when we all are waiting for you?"

" H..Hyung I...I saw her." this made Jimin angry as to how can this boy be crazier than he already is.

" Jungkook are you a fool, she died a long time ago. why are you so crazy about that girl when she doesn't even love you."

This made Jungkook's heart broke. He was right she never loved him.

Seeing Jugnkook suddenly so quiet made Jimin feel guilty as to why he broke his heart by saying these harsh words.

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the group of friends waiting for them and had a great night with food, friends, and laughter. Everyone was happy and had fun while Jungkook sat and daze while thinking about what Jimin said and about Lisa.

When Jungkook could no longer hold on. He stood up and went to the bench he sat in the evening and faced the cherry blossoms. He was on the verge of crying when a handkerchief and bottle of water were in front of his face.

He looked up to see the familiar face with a shocked face to see that she had the same reaction. He hesitantly and slowly took the water bottle from her hand afraid she would disappear and saw that the person was really there.

Jubgkook saw that the hand holding the handkerchief was still there so he slowly raised his hand and touched the slightly cold fingertip.

Lisa knew this soft touch, his scent but yet to figure out who he was. Lisa was doubting herself if this was the man she loved and caught a glimpse of his bracelet that was given by her.

Lisa knew she had some explaining to do so she started.

" J...Jungkook I- she was cut off when two strong and warm hands embraced her tightly.

She could smell his scent and feel his built chest and his hands at her back roaming occasionally patting.

Lisa again decided to break the silence by starting " I...I'm sorr- when she was again cut off by him when he put a finger on her lips as if silently telling her to be quiet.

He looked deep into her eyes as if she was the treasure he was looking for.

Lisa nervously licked and bit her lips. Jungkook's eyes darken at this action as he held her hand as if silently telling her to stop.

Jungkook looked at Lisa with dark eyes which made her nervous and she could not look into his eyes.

Jungkook leaned in to capture her tempting lips before looking into her eyes asking for permission to which Lisa could not answer.

Jungkook could not control any longer and kissed her lips.

Lisa felt something on her lips so soft and warm. Opening her eyes she saw Jungkook's lips on her lips. Their lips were molding against each other so perfectly like they were made for each other.

Jungkook saw that Lisa was kissing back and couldn't control anymore and kissed her hard roaming his hands on her soft and tender body.

After being kissed so hard, Lisa opened her eyes to see Jungkook looking at her then smiled and said in a deep yet pleasant tone

" Lisa I love You"

" Let's get married"

Lisa was overwhelmed with emotions. She couldn't control it anymore and broke down. Jungkooks aw this and panicked while coaxing her that he is sorry. In the end, she smiled looked at him and said

" Jungkook I love you too"

" Yes, let's get married"

Jungkook smiled while stroked her head and said " Silly Girl"

That night in

Two young figures were standing embracing each other and listening to each other's heart beating.

They didn't need words to communicate feelings.

As they say, Spring is the season of luck and happiness well guess people were right.

Please do vote and comment on the parts you like to let me know what you like

Hope you like this part

Thank You

Wendy 💜💛